Married Life
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Remember the July wedding where we were supposed to bring

alcohol, fireworks, chairs, and a side dish for a July 4th wedding outside? And they took pics of the bride with the groom and groomsmen all armed to the teeth?

Well her sister's getting married.

She's throwing herself a "longerie' shower, lol, and then a bachlerette party on a party bus. They are accepting donations to pay for the party bus, and I got a registry card stating exactly which bra I am supposed to buy her, from what store, in what size.

SO SINGS MY SOUL *WHAM!* MY SAVIOR GOD TO THEE *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!*

Re: Remember the July wedding where we were supposed to bring

• :crosses fingers:

please say walmart, please say walmart, please say walmart

• it's 'cacique' brand; where's that sold?

SO SINGS MY SOUL *WHAM!* MY SAVIOR GOD TO THEE *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!*
  • image Sue_sue:

it's 'cacique' brand; where's that sold?

Google says Lane Bryant 

67/200
  • image Sue_sue:

it's 'cacique' brand; where's that sold?

Lane Bryant. I might have seen it somewhere else but i cant remember where.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/90xcaw.jpg[/IMG]
  • ah! Lane Bryant.
  • It's the longerie that's killing me.
  • STFU!

This is awesome. 

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/rk27f4.jpg[/IMG]
  • image Sue_sue:
    It's the longerie that's killing me.

That's how you should've known it was from Lane Bryant. heh.

• I'd like to go to this wedding with a spy cam.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Wowwwwww. Yes, my response deserved that many "w"s.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • LONGERIE!  haha, this is awesome.

Please tell me you are attending. Do it for us!

• image nursecramer:

image Sue_sue:

Huh?? 

Visit The Nest!
  • omg, that's awesome.  I love the "longerie". 

You need to attend the shower and the wedding and then tell us all about it.  Pretty please?

DSC_0182
    71 workouts completed in 2012
  • noooooooooooooooooooo don't make me gooooooooooooooooo

lol

I used to baby sit this girl; they grew up next door to us, and her mom is an angel. This business is just cracking me up. Bride has already had a pampered chef shower, too, where we all had to go and buy her pampered chef stuff she'd picked out.

• image laurenpaula:
    image nursecramer:

image Sue_sue:

Huh?? 

Ugh. I knew this would not translate.

LONGER-ie..... plus-sized.... a terrible pun. Next time, I will heed the voice telling me to just close the reply window.

• That poor mother! I went to a lingerie shower. For my cousin who used to be a stripper. The whole family knew about it too, when my uncles and cousins were at a party that hired her and others to dance:/. I did not buy lingerie.