BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ala

Re: Ala

• She's taking a break from the kumbaya board according to her blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• She OD'ed on kumbaya, so she is probably in rehab for that.  lol

Also, no offense, but I'm amused that you are the one asking about her.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2942cno.jpg[/IMG]
  • That's ok.  I just hadnt seen her post on here for a while and wondered if something happened to her. I can take what she dishes out so that doesnt amuse me at all if you know what I mean.

How are you married?

• image charitylynne_1979:

How are you married?

I would like to take this moment to highlight the importance of commas and capitalization.

Carry on...

b34ad4a8
  • image gregslittlewifey:
    image charitylynne_1979:

How are you married?

I would like to take this moment to highlight the importance of commas and capitalization.

Carry on...

Ha!  I thought the OP was calling out MarriedName for a second there and almost got huffy!

• image vxs0038:
    She's taking a break from the kumbaya board according to her blog

I noticed she was missing the past couple of days.  I miss her!

• image Mrs.AngelaA:
    image gregslittlewifey:
    image charitylynne_1979:

How are you married?

Carry on...

Ha!  I thought the OP was calling out MarriedName for a second there and almost got huffy!

Aw, thanks Ang!  I definitely read that more than once thinking, "Does she mean I'm such a biitch that she doesn't know how I found someone to put up with me?"

Aaaaaaanyway!  Charity, thanks for asking.

I currently walk like a combination of a robot and someone who shiit her pants, but I can walk, so I'm wonderful!

• image Mrs.AngelaA:
    image gregslittlewifey:
    image charitylynne_1979:

How are you married?

Carry on...

No :)

• dup

image charitylynne_1979:

How are you married?

Carry on...

Ok ,,,,, forgot the capitalization of Married.  That would have made it clearer.

• image MarriedName:
    image Mrs.AngelaA:
    image gregslittlewifey:
    image charitylynne_1979:

How are you married?

Carry on...

Hey atleast you got the "clear" to walk and are attempting to. Do you have to wear one of those big clunky things to walk in?

Aw, thanks Ang!  I definitely read that more than once thinking, "Does she mean I'm such a biitch that she doesn't know how I found someone to put up with me?"

I currently walk like a combination of a robot and someone who shiit her pants, but I can walk, so I'm wonderful!

• image MarriedName:
    image Mrs.AngelaA:
    image gregslittlewifey:
    image charitylynne_1979:

How are you married?

Carry on...

The mental image of this is just too funny!

Child proofing
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2elwq39.jpg[/IMG]
  • image MarriedName:

I'm not laughing at your struggles, but I had to hold back laughter!

I never told you (as if you didn't know) how bad it sucks that you got hit! Ridic! I'm glad you're doing better now!

And regarding OP, I was wondering where Ala was too!

May Siggy Challenge: Favorite Band
  • image charitylynne_1979:
    image gregslittlewifey:
    image charitylynne_1979:

How are you married?

Carry on...

Ok ,,,,, forgot the capitalization of Married. 

And the comma.

b34ad4a8
    image charitylynne_1979:
    image gregslittlewifey:
    image charitylynne_1979:

How are you married?

Carry on...

And the comma.

But GLW - look at all those commas right there.  Surely it must even out somehow!  lol

nosey & sapphire - please laugh all you want at my pain and suffering, it doesn't hurt my feelings AT ALL.  Crying     (Totally kidding!)  Actually, I think you both missed the story of MH bringing me into the ocean in Mexico while I was still on crutches...now that was hilarious. 

I'm still wearing the boot, so that's why I walk so fvvcked up right now. 

• image MarriedName:
    image gregslittlewifey:
    image charitylynne_1979:
    image gregslittlewifey:
    image charitylynne_1979:

How are you married?

Carry on...

And the comma.

But GLW - look at all those commas right there.  Surely it must even out somehow!  lol

nosey & sapphire - please laugh all you want at my pain and suffering, it doesn't hurt my feelings AT ALL.  Crying     (Totally kidding!)  Actually, I think you both missed the story of MH bringing me into the ocean in Mexico while I was still on crutches...now that was hilarious. 

I didn't realize I put those commas there  **head desk**

• It's the law of conservation of commas. For every incorrectly omitted comma, an incorrectly used comma appears somewhere else. It just happened that several showed up at once in  the "Ok ,,,,," post.
  • image lizardesque:
    It's the law of conservation of commas. For every incorrectly omitted comma, an incorrectly used comma appears somewhere else. It just happened that several showed up at once in  the "Ok ,,,,," post.

Ah, yes, similar to the law of the migrating "R".  That is why where GLW lives, they "pahk the cah" and where I live they "warsh the winders".

I'm in a silly mood this evening.

BNOTB March Siggy Challenge My favorite spring pic/thing The scent and sight of lilacs in the sun PhotobucketDaisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • image SLouWE:

Ah, yes, similar to the law of the migrating "R".  That is why where GLW lives, they "pahk the cah" and where I live they "warsh the winders".

Yes Love this!

May Siggy Challenge: Favorite Band
  • image SLouWE:

image lizardesque:
    It's the law of conservation of commas. For every incorrectly omitted comma, an incorrectly used comma appears somewhere else. It just happened that several showed up at once in  the "Ok ,,,,," post.

I'm in a silly mood this evening.

Exactly!

• This is a fabulous thread!
    Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
  • image MarriedName:
    image gregslittlewifey:
    image charitylynne_1979:
    image gregslittlewifey:
    image charitylynne_1979:

How are you married?

Carry on...

And the comma.

Oh my! How long have you been in that boot?