April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thankful Tuesday

What are you thankful for this week?

Anniversary
April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thankful Tuesday

• I am thankful for being able to see my bro, SIL and niece last weekend. Samantha is just a hoot to watch and play with!

I am thankful that I have some meetings this week that should help my motivation for my side business and generate some leads!

I am NOT thankful that DH decided to start a mustache again Angry They are super scratchy and he seems to have to do this once a year or so and I get so frustrated b/c it irritates my skin when I kiss him. Does anyone else have this problem?

Anniversary
    April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm thankful work has been wayyyyyyy busier lately (like sometimes I scarf down lunch at my desk and barely get everything done) but I miss keeping up with you all! I'm here I swear :)
  • @Lisa - Jeff is seriously a grizzly bear! He has a beard (that he does keep trimmed at least), but he doesn't have a mustache. He shaved that off after the wedding. It looks so much better that I am SO mad he didn't do it before the wedding!

I am thankful for the incredible weather we have had this winter. Seriously, yesterday was over 60...in Nebraska...in January!!!

I am also thankful that I am able to EAT again! I try not to eat too much at one sitting, and still staying away from large amounts of beef, but it is awesome to be able to consume food and have it actually digest!!! 

*~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
  • I'm thankful that I have a husband who will still love me even though I am all snotty-boogery'd up.  He takes such good care of me when I'm sick! 

• I'm thankful for not being afraid to speak up when a-hole MEN who think they're always right bully me on Facebook for not jumping on the Tom-Brady-he's-a-Michigan-guy bandwagon.  He's not a Wolverine anymore, he's a Patriot and I'm a Lions & Saints fan.

I let a complete stranger have it on my friend's page when he jumped down my throat about not drinking the TB kool-aid.  Personally I don't care who wins the super bowl because it's not going to be the Lions or the Saints. 

Thank you, freedom of speech and freedom of choice!

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm thankful that this month is over. haha.  It's been a long month.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/5vinr.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm thankful for this awesome winter we are having.  It was 55 deg today when I went out to do errands during lunch.  What a gorgeous, sunny, spring-like day.  Last year at this time, we were about 3 feet under.  Thank GOD for no significant snow!!!!!!