March 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Family X-mas gifts....

Okay so is this weird, for christmas (because we are on a tight budget) we will be giving people a copy of our wedding video that is customized-to those who we know will appreciate it (our parents and grandparents and maybe my two sisters). I also just got done making a really neat book on Snapfish that is a story of our wedding-I know my parents will really love it and I think that my grandparents will too-I told the story like a fairy tale an illustrated with candid non professional pics of our wedding......any feedback on this? Is it too much about our wedding even though I know the gifts will be apppreciated?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Family X-mas gifts....

• I think that is great! I'm doing the whole wedding thing for christmas too! I got a nice 8x10 of each of the families and had them framed with non-glare glass for under $33 each from Mpix.com. Then I used Artscow.com and got  like 100 prints free and going to just put them in album for my grandparents. I'm sure everyone will like it. I also got a 5x7 of us in our reception room, and will put that in baskets that I make for each of the familes.
    image image image Emily and Dan 03-15-2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Those are all really great ideas! I have never heard of either of those sites before, I may have to check them out! I am glad that I am not the only one, I felt a little like I was tooting my own horn-hehe Party!!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey! I just happened to click on this board and there are actually some people here!!! I am also doing the whole wedding thing for Christmas. I created a wedding book on blurb and am going to order those for the parents. Tight budget this year and I felt that they would appreciate them!!!