September 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My dearest AB

I misssss you! Come play more often!

To answer your question - yes, I do get it chopped relatively short (chin length) once a year and then let it grow long. I don't really have a problem with split ends because I don't do a lot to it - I don't use heat styling tools very often, I rarely use product, I don't color it,  I condition it regularly. I really just dislike going to the salon so I don't. I know it's weird.

Re: My dearest AB

• ps, I meeees you too!  You definitely need to come play more.  We need more BNOTBers around these parts!
    <a href="http://peaceloveandfrenchfries.com/" target="_blank">Peace, Love & French Fries</a>

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/t4zqc5.jpg[/IMG]

Baked Apple Cinnamon Doughnuts
  • image lneuner09:
    ps, I meeees you too!  You definitely need to come play more.  We need more BNOTBers around these parts!

Even if I'm not around, I'm always here, being BNOTB and drinking wine.  Don't worry, my dear. 

• ORTIZ!!!  MEEEEEES YOU!!!!! 

Also, currently?  BNOTB TYVM!  And even so, wine for all!

Regarding hair:   I was on a schedule of every 8-12 weeks for a while, especially leading up to the wedding, but since I was pregnant, and even more so now, I just don't have the time or the money to go as often as I used to.  Normally I would get  a trim (1-2 inches max) because, as you say, I am very Rapunzel-like, and prefer long hair.  And that's why it's very time consuming for me to go in and get a trim because I am one of those people who prefers a blowdry after a cut, and it takes a good HOUR for that (no worries, I tip my girl well).  My ends are THAT bad, but I really don't care enough to notice.  Its more of an as-needed treat these days.

Accidental Smiles
    updated 10.03.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers