Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

sex at a party

a girlfriend and i are debating. If it was quick and very thoroughly cleaned up after would you call it inappropriate and gross to have sex in the bathroom at a party at someone's house?

Re: sex at a party

• I'm all for a good time, but if it happened at MY house, I would feel pretty disrespected. I'm cool with most anything but having sex in my home is just a no-no.
    Anniversary
  • image lindsaynewbride10:
    I'm all for a good time, but if it happened at MY house, I would feel pretty disrespected. I'm cool with most anything but having sex in my home is just a no-no.

Hear hear! 

Photobucket

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Ceirra has read 1 book toward a goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Yes it's gross and disrespectful. Just have a good make out session, leave the party, and go have sex in your own place, hotel, etc.
  • Thank you everyone! Yay I'm, glad I am not the only one who thought it was a bad idea!
  • I think that if it was anal, it would be disrespectful, but anything else I would be fine with.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersimage
  • image crystalbaby:
    I think that if it was anal, it would be disrespectful, but anything else I would be fine with.

So you're ok with anal but not bjs? 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Thanksgiving tickersphoto 307df189-2dc4-4bea-9b76-9ac6ceda8155_zps59ea37ee.jpgphoto c779d75a-0807-4fcc-b206-432ab43bdb6d_zpsf12ebd56.jpg
  • image Liz4444:

image crystalbaby:
    I think that if it was anal, it would be disrespectful, but anything else I would be fine with.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?! I said that anal would be disrespectful! 

• image crystalbaby:
    image Liz4444:

image crystalbaby:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?! I said that anal would be disrespectful! 

At someone elses house, meaning you would do it in your own.  Or do you send him to a hooker for that too?

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Thanksgiving tickersphoto 307df189-2dc4-4bea-9b76-9ac6ceda8155_zps59ea37ee.jpgphoto c779d75a-0807-4fcc-b206-432ab43bdb6d_zpsf12ebd56.jpg
  • Yes, it is inappropriate to have sex in your host's bathroom.
  • It is only inappropriate if some finds out!
  • image crystalbaby:

Anything else....BJs included?  

Photobucket

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Ceirra has read 1 book toward a goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • image loved416:

image crystalbaby:

As long as the receiver wears a condom and then wraps it toilet paper before depositing it into the waste basket. I would also hope that the giver would bring their own mouthwash so that they weren't walking around the party breathing penis germs on everyone.

• Penis germs? Seriously lady how old are we?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image crystalbaby:
    image loved416:

image crystalbaby:

As long as the receiver wears a condom and then wraps it toilet paper before depositing it into the waste basket. I would also hope that the giver would bring their own mouthwash so that they weren't walking around the party breathing penis germs on everyone.

You CANNOT be serious. BJ's are off limits but having ANAL sex in someone else's home is acceptable?! Get off this board, you are either insane or just messing around. 

Anniversary
  • image lindsaynewbride10:
    image crystalbaby:
    image loved416:

image crystalbaby:

You CANNOT be serious. BJ's are off limits but having ANAL sex in someone else's home is acceptable?! Get off this board, you are either insane or just messing around. 

If you get penis breath from anal, there are bigger problems than sanity.  It is never okay to go @ss to mouth!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • she clearly stated that anal was NOT OK  but that other forms of sex were ... i agree i seen nothing wrong with a hot sneaky moment with your SO ... i certainly wouldnt have sex in my hosts bed but i wouldn't be above a quicky in the garden/bathroom/closet/anywhere else privet
  • I agree with some previous posters, a quick makeout session is fine but I wouldn't have full blown sex at someone else's house party. I'd feel disrespected if it happened in my own house. Plus, someone would totally suspect you were up to something if they saw you two go into the bathroom and stay in there for a while. I'd be angry. 
  • image rhythmicgoldfish:
    she clearly stated that anal was NOT OK  but that other forms of sex were ... i agree i seen nothing wrong with a hot sneaky moment with your SO ... i certainly wouldnt have sex in my hosts bed but i wouldn't be above a quicky in the garden/bathroom/closet/anywhere else privet

Thank you! Apparently, several people on this forum have reading comprehension problems. Either that or they just get too excited when they see the word "anal" and can't think with enough clarity to finish a sentence. 

I also wanted to add that I do not think tossing the salad would be acceptable either. No amount of Listerine could kill arse germs. I am only okay with butt licking if it's done in your own home with a dental dam, or Saran wrap.

• image rhythmicgoldfish:
    she clearly stated that anal was NOT OK  but that other forms of sex were ... i agree i seen nothing wrong with a hot sneaky moment with your SO ... i certainly wouldnt have sex in my hosts bed but i wouldn't be above a quicky in the garden/bathroom/closet/anywhere else privet

Yep you're right, I misread what she said.  

Anniversary
  • That is not okay in my opinion.
    "You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness."
  • image crystalbaby:

image rhythmicgoldfish:

Thank you! Apparently, several people on this forum have reading comprehension problems. Either that or they just get too excited when they see the word "anal" and can't think with enough clarity to finish a sentence. 

I also wanted to add that I do not think tossing the salad would be acceptable either. No amount of Listerine could kill arse germs. I am only okay with butt licking if it's done in your own home with a dental dam, or Saran wrap.

Clearly Crystal is hilarious and no one on this board has a decent sense of humor...

IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • image crystalbaby:

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • I think it's bad to do anything considered public indecency at a party. I wouldn't be cool with it at my house, unless it was a couple I was having stay over as guests. (like if they were out of town and staying with us.) but if you're at a bar or party, you're there for the company, not to have sex. 
    Serious Business. August Siggy contest:
    hellotarra Luna
    The artist formerly known as Sunbird
    Read my blog! hellotarra.com
  • that's not too great for me.
  • How many people will be there? How many bathrooms are there?

You should probably use the patio. If they have privet, that's where it will be.

[url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/1877/160/18770160.png[/img][/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com]Free Calorie Counter[/url]
  • A couple I used to work actually with broke another co-worker's sink/vanity while going at it during a party.  So no, I probably wouldn't take the chance.
  • I wouldn't even clean it up... If a forensics team came in it'd look worse then any CSI scene when I was done!?