Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Just tried to give my DH a BJ, and...

I could not finish. I'm mortified. I was going at it for over 25 minutes, and at one point he said he was going to ***, but then 15 minutes later he still hadn't. I feel bad for giving up on him but my jaws couldn't take it anymore!!

Does anyone have any magic tricks for helping finish up??

Anniversary

Re: Just tried to give my DH a BJ, and...

• Talk dirty. Rim his anus with your finger. Rub his taint. And if you're daring and he doesn't mind assplay, insert your finger up his rectum and massage his prostate.
  • Less mouth, more hand.

You don't need to do all of the work with your mouth.  You can do a couple of different things - the two handed twist or one hand grasping the base while the other does the stroking or one hand firmly hold the skin at the base taut (increasing the sensitivity of the penis) while the other hand does a twisting motion.  You can use your breasts.  Heck, if he kinks that way, stroke him with your feet.

Also, your DH should have stopped you after a bit or offered to masturbate for a minute or two to get himself closer to the zone.  He shouldn't make you work that hard (in the words of Samantha Jones "It's called a blow JOB for a reason!") for so long.  If he isn't going to get there, he should tell you to stop and that you guys can have another go tomorrow.

• I had a Pure Romance party about two weeks ago and the consultant had this cream called 'Great Head.' I haven't tried it personally, but you could give it a shot. there were also some other products that increase sensitivity. 

here's the link to great head:

http://ww2.pureromance.com/PUBLICSTORE/product/Great-Head,767,146.aspx 

I just know that if I were to go anywhere near my BF's rectum he would freak out.  

Photobucket

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Ceirra has read 1 book toward a goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Thanks for the tips ladies- now that I've recovered from a serious case of lock-jaw, I might make a go of it again tonight for a nice NYE gift. =)

I'll keep your tips in mind- luckily, we've got pretty good communication in the sack, I just wish he would have given me a heads up, pun intented, that it wasn't gonna happen. lol

Happy New Years!!

Anniversary
  • Perhaps you were putting all the work in the wrong place,...a mans most important sexual organ is found between his ears.......
  • image TarponMonoxide:
    Talk dirty. Rim his anus with your finger. Rub his taint. And if you're daring and he doesn't mind assplay, insert your finger up his rectum and massage his prostate.

DO NOT DO ANY OF THIS WITHOUT TALKING TO HIM FIRST.

Well, maybe the dirty talk.

But I'm pretty sure a LOT of guys wouldn't want a finger in their ass unexpectedly. Some guys are into assplay. Many are not. Don't just assume he is, or it's going to take a lot longer than 25 minutes to complete that BJ. 

• I don't think that putting your mouth down there is very ladylike. I tell my husband that when he wants a BJ, he has to go somewhere else for one. I just know that he would think less of me if I did something so crass.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersimage
  • image crystalbaby:
    I don't think that putting your mouth down there is very ladylike. I tell my husband that when he wants a BJ, he has to go somewhere else for one. I just know that he would think less of me if I did something so crass.

Seriously?  What sort of wife are you?  Don't you expect him to go down on you?  Then you'd better reciprocate and not send him off to a hooker.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Thanksgiving tickersphoto 307df189-2dc4-4bea-9b76-9ac6ceda8155_zps59ea37ee.jpgphoto c779d75a-0807-4fcc-b206-432ab43bdb6d_zpsf12ebd56.jpg
  • image Liz4444:

image crystalbaby:
    I don't think that putting your mouth down there is very ladylike. I tell my husband that when he wants a BJ, he has to go somewhere else for one. I just know that he would think less of me if I did something so crass.

Seriously?  What sort of wife are you?  Don't you expect him to go down on you?  Then you'd better reciprocate and not send him off to a hooker.

You're probably the type of whore wife that tosses the salad too. Just because I have enough self-respect to send my husband to a hooker, doesn't give you the right to say that makes me less of a wife! And heck no, I don't let him put his tongue down there. Gross!

• image crystalbaby:
    image Liz4444:

image crystalbaby:

You're probably the type of whore wife that tosses the salad too. Just because I have enough self-respect to send my husband to a hooker, doesn't give you the right to say that makes me less of a wife! And heck no, I don't let him put his tongue down there. Gross!

You bet your a$$ I lick his!  You need to get the stick out of yours!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Thanksgiving tickersphoto 307df189-2dc4-4bea-9b76-9ac6ceda8155_zps59ea37ee.jpgphoto c779d75a-0807-4fcc-b206-432ab43bdb6d_zpsf12ebd56.jpg
  • Incredible!!...this forum is SO entertaining,..I'm wiping my eyes here!
  • So let me get this straight..you would rather send him to a hooker to get a BJ, who has probably given hundreds of men with a variety of degrees of cleanliness  the same service, and then let him come home and stick his penis, that was just sucked by a HOOKER in you, than doing the job yourself? Not to mention you are both risking him going to jail. 

If you don't have a useful contribution to this talk, why are you commenting? She didn't ask to get your opinion on her sex life, and frankly none of us want it either, so go elsewhere.  

Photobucket

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Ceirra has read 1 book toward a goal of 50 books.
    hide
  •   Probably MUD ?
  • image loved416:

So let me get this straight..you would rather send him to a hooker to get a BJ, who has probably given hundreds of men with a variety of degrees of cleanliness  the same service, and then let him come home and stick his penis, that was just sucked by a HOOKER in you, than doing the job yourself? Not to mention you are both risking him going to jail. 

If you don't have a useful contribution to this talk, why are you commenting? She didn't ask to get your opinion on her sex life, and frankly none of us want it either, so go elsewhere.  

Oh, my. Your panties are pretty bunched up. Of course she was asking for my opinion, she posted on a public forum to get answers. 

My husband obviously wears a condom. What kind of people do you think we are?

• Then how do you have a baby?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image crystalbaby:
    image loved416:

So let me get this straight..you would rather send him to a hooker to get a BJ, who has probably given hundreds of men with a variety of degrees of cleanliness  the same service, and then let him come home and stick his penis, that was just sucked by a HOOKER in you, than doing the job yourself? Not to mention you are both risking him going to jail. 

Oh, my. Your panties are pretty bunched up. Of course she was asking for my opinion, she posted on a public forum to get answers. 

I just, I have no words. I feel so sorry for you. On what level is it acceptable to SEND the father of your child to a HOOKER for a blow job?! There's absolutely nothing normal about anything you have said in response to my OP or to any other response you have posted to anyone else in this thread. Seek help. Immediately. 

Anniversary
  • image lindsaynewbride10:
    image crystalbaby:
    image loved416:

I just, I have no words. I feel so sorry for you. On what level is it acceptable to SEND the father of your child to a HOOKER for a blow job?! There's absolutely nothing normal about anything you have said in response to my OP or to any other response you have posted to anyone else in this thread. Seek help. Immediately. 

She's clearly not normal... I would love to know where he's finding these hookers. 

OP, if he's not finishing, get your mouth off of there and hop on!

• image crystalbaby:
    image loved416:

This can't be true. What kind of woman would send their husband somewhere else.  This is called cheating. If I was him, I would have never married someone who wouldn't want to please me. 

• image TwoGreen81:
    image crystalbaby:
    image loved416:

This can't be true. What kind of woman would send their husband somewhere else.  This is called cheating. If I was him, I would have never married someone who wouldn't want to please me. 

To be fair, if they both agree to it and are comfortable with it in their marriage, it's not cheating.

That doesn't make the poster any less insane, but she's probably a troll anyway, so I don't really care. 

• image crystalbaby:
    image loved416:

... This person can't be for real, can she?

• image riiskybusiness:
    image crystalbaby:
    image loved416:

... This person can't be for real, can she?

Totally fake.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image crystalbaby:

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • image rochella:
    I am crying.

When my husband is through with his hookers, do you want me to send him over to wipe your tears?

• image crystalbaby:

image rochella:
    I am crying.

When my husband is through with his hookers, do you want me to send him over to wipe your tears?

Girl, I'll do things to your husband he'll be begging your hookers to do later. 

• omg this made my day!  too funny
  • This thread killed me.  Crystalbaby, you are a comedy genius.
  • image oldbugle:
    Incredible!!...this forum is SO entertaining,..I'm wiping my eyes here!

I lurk here just for this stuff.

image handsome boy modeling school was the best 60 dollars I ever spent. If it wasn't for handsome boy modeling scholl I would not be the modle I am today.
  • After reading this whole long thing, I'm surprised people were actually responding to the spam person who was talking about hookers, clearly they were not a real person. No one would send their husband to a hooker. Did anyone consider that people come onto message boards w/ fake stories just to start drama? Why would anyone take that woman seriously? And for the original poster- I would suggest dirty talk, and playing with his nipples w/ your fingers while you're actually sucking, always works. Good luck.
  • image girlygirl8306:
    After reading this whole long thing, I'm surprised people were actually responding to the spam person who was talking about hookers, clearly they were not a real person. No one would send their husband to a hooker. Did anyone consider that people come onto message boards w/ fake stories just to start drama? Why would anyone take that woman seriously? And for the original poster- I would suggest dirty talk, and playing with his nipples w/ your fingers while you're actually sucking, always works. Good luck.

Thank you, and thanks to all others for answering my OP. Just recently found what works for him, all is right with the world.  

Anniversary