July 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Need book recs!

Rusty got me a nook for christmas!  I'm so excited!  Now I need some book reccomendations!  What are you past and present favorites?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Need book recs!

• I really liked The Hunger Game series. I bought Ryan the first book for Christmas so he could read it before the movie comes out.

I just finished reading Something Borrowed and Something Blue by Emily Griffin. They are quick, chick lit reads.

Some others I liked are Divergent by Veronica Roth, My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult and almost all Nicholas Sparks books.

Congrats on your Nook! I love my Kindle and find it awkward to read a regular book now. 

Anniversary
  • Ditto the Hunger Games and Divergent. I also recently loved The Help, The Book Thief, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Water for Elephants and Still Alice.

And I would always recommend Harry Potter but it's not yet released digitally. 

My little loves
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • There's a series of books by Elly Griffiths that I'm currently reading and am enjoying. It's mystery and archeology and a tad of romance.

I read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series and enjoyed it, but there are a few "graphic" chapters.

~ Liz ~ my read shelf:
    Liz H's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Ditto the Hunger Games trilogy. I also really liked The Help, The Book Thief, Water For Elephants, anything by Lisa Gardner (especially the D.D. Warren series), and Matched. That's all I can think of right now, I know I read some other good ones this year but my mind is mush right now. 
    T&Y Est. 7/4/2009

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker