Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email hel[email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

All About Women ladies

I know everyone thus far has said that they had a great experiences with the Drs from AAW.

I just wanted to know if anyone had any issues with their concerns being addressed?

I think my baby is transverse and I asked my dr about a few weeks ago and she said "he better flip" but we wouldnt worry about until 36wks.  I am seeing Dr. Larkin on thursday and I plan on asking her to see if she can feel and see what she thinks.  I know I can wait until 36wks but for my dh's and myself peace of mind we would like to know.  I mean if he doesnt flip and he is breech I would need a c-section which isnt something I am really looking forward to but it would be nice to know what we are dealing with and that a section might be a possibility.

TIA

Re: All About Women ladies

• Most babies flip before 36 weeks which is why they told you to wait.  They will definitely give you a c/s if the baby does not flip before 39 weeks.  I'm sure they will start planning it around 36 weeks.

Talk to Deanna(carolina1178)... the same thing happened to her.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I know i have time still for him to flip.  Iam just concerned and have a need to know how the little stink is laying.

I guess Iam just impatient.  Embarrassed

But thank you for info.  Your little is adorbal by the way.

• I go to AAW and Dr.Larkin was my ob and my dd was tranverse until around 36 weeks when she finally flipped around.

Try and relax everything will work out.

• hey, yah i know the waiting sucks and everything but babies really do flip around to their position by 36 wks.  i was told the same thing.  i am not really concerned, as this baby is coming out one way or another.