July 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wishful Wednesday

I wish I could spend the day lying in bed reading! I've had so much time off the last month it's hard having to go back to work.

I wish there was some tropical getaway coming up. I'm not loving the cold!

Re: Wishful Wednesday

• I wish for a good report at the dentist today.

I wish for a good, safe trip to Wisconsin this weekend for R and I.

I wish for a shopping spree with free money. I really could use a new wardrobe. 

Anniversary
  • image Kate&Mark:

I wish there was some tropical getaway coming up. I'm not loving the cold!

I think TX counts for this one!

I wish E gets home before 5 today.  He's been working late due to the holidays and he really misses Lucas.

We can make a trip to the post office and that the weather cooperates bc I really want to walk.

My heartburn will go away  for forever.  Grrrr.

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/n6wcit.jpg[/IMG]
    Such a big boy!
  • I wish all these boxes would unpack themselves, having 200+ boxes all over the house is really overwhelming me.

I wish I felt like eating.

I wish I didn't have so much work to do.  

T&Y Est. 7/4/2009

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wish my house would clean itself. We emptied the kitchen to redo the kitchen and my living room is a disaster.

I wish it was tonight so I could be on my way to Fl. I miss my grandparents and can't wait to show off this little boy.

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/6is6cm.jpg[/IMG]
  • I wish DH had this week off with me.

I wish some more nesties would get BFPs.

I wish things (like landscaping) didn't cost so much!

I wish I wasn't so addicted to pinterest. 

[IMG]http://tinyurl.com/3znkck5[/IMG]

my read shelf:
  • I wish I had been more organized this year as I was last year and planned to hang out with friends during my holidays/vacation days this week.

I wish DH and I will be able to get a lot of work around the house on Friday.

~ Liz ~ my read shelf:
    Liz H's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I wish I could stay home sick, because I am horribly sick, but so many other people are out for vacation or are sick themselves that I have to be there for when shiit goes wrong, because without fail it will.

I wish it wasn't monsooning.

My little loves
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I wish I could just stay in bed all day and recuperate from the last week of craziness.

I wish my parents lived closer (I think I wish this every week) 

Our Hip Dysplasia Blog: [url]http://mackenzieshipadventures.blogspot.ca/[/url]
  • I wish I hadn't agreed to babysit tonight. I'm getting over a cold and am really not looking forward to spending the evening watching the kiddos.

• I wish these stupid contractions would either stop, or do something.

I wish that it wasn't winter.

• I wish all the snow hadn't melted.  At least with a little snow it looks pretty out.  Now it's just muddy and gross.

I wish DH would get this job he interviewed for.

I wish I had taken Thursday and Friday off from work too...not looking forward to going in tomorrow!

I wish I could stop yawning...I promised my sister I'd go to trivia tonight b/c it's the last Wednesday she's here until the summer time and trivia doesn't start till 9pm.  I'm going to be dragging a$$.

I wish DH's student loans would be forgiven lol.

BabyFruit Ticker