Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Stanny

I will be joining you on the bench of people who got shafted by flower companies.  H tried surprising me with flowers to my parents on Christmas Eve, and they never came.  He gave it away when he kept asking me if anything came to the house for me.  So I had to contact the company and for some reason they have estimated delivery for January 5th.  I was like WTF, I won't even be in town anymore for that.  

Their only consolation was to give me a 10% off code for future orders through January.  I'm bummed, but I at least got to see what he tried ordering me.  

image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Stanny

• These jerks! What company was it? Can you reschedule for when you ate home?
    I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
  • He ordered it from Teleflora through the AAFES website.  I'm just not even going to bother.  I forwarded H the promotion code and told him he could use it to send me flowers at the new house if he wanted.  As long as we don't get charged I don't care too much.  Would have been nice to get them though!
    image BabyFruit Ticker