Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF?!?! Snow??

Seriously, what's the joke?  There's big chunky flakes of white stuff coming down outside. I thought we were done with this. Honestly....what gives? Not normal.

Re: WTF?!?! Snow??

• Booo. Same here this morning too. Rain turned into huge flakes. Snow had completely melted and it is raining again... I will take the rain over the snow I guess.
  • We've had some freezing rain and hail but the snow has held off...it's really cold again though.....where did our nice weather go??? Sad
  • Well, snow is gone and it's sunny with some clouds but on the chilly side. At least the white stuff has disappeared....for now.
  • The exact same thing happened here, it was raining first thing and then it turned to big fluffy flakes...I am so done with winter, just bring me some sunshine please!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image