Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Someone mailed me XH's xmas card

I was going through the mail & stopped just before opening it to glance at the front.  It was addressed to XH & his W, but with our address.

How wrong is it that I thought of steaming it open to see who it's from?  Embarrassed

(I didn't, but I'm actually curious - there's no name, just an address)

PHOTOS REMOVED

Re: Someone mailed me XH's xmas card

• that is funny!
    If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable - each segment distinct. ~Letty Cottin Pogrebin
    Married Bio
  • I wonder if it is someone from the kids school?  Does the school print a directory and are both parents listed on it?  If so, I bet they actually intend for it to go to you? 

But yes, that is quite funny! 

• image Betty.Davis.Eyes:

I wonder if it is someone from the kids school?  Does the school print a directory and are both parents listed on it?  If so, I bet they actually intend for it to go to you? 

But yes, that is quite funny! 

I had that same thought since we're both in the directory, and I don't know if they really know anyone from the school.  (The VP actually met XH for the very first time 2 weeks ago... this is the boys' 7th year there - and she knows everyone)

Plus, the address is a bit familiar - like maybe from a birthday invitation or something.

PHOTOS REMOVED

• Sadly, the principal at DDs K-8 school which she even spent an extra year at never met my XH either.  If you remember he did not even show up for graduation.  And, yeah the school is small, small, small so yeah principal knows everyone!  It is sad isn't it.
  • Did you google the address?  You may be able to find the person who sent it.