Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Omg I found that Coochy Cream on

amazon.com!

Im definitely going to order some...thanks to those of you who suggested it!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=coochy+cream&x=0&y=0

Photobucket

Re: Omg I found that Coochy Cream on

• Be careful buying it on a website like Amazon. I am an authorized Pure Romance rep and I am offering 40% off all orders til the end of the week, so if you want to place an order PM me.

• image afloggie:

Be careful buying it on a website like Amazon. I am an authorized Pure Romance rep and I am offering 40% off all orders til the end of the week, so if you want to place an order PM me.

Nice job with the plug. I'm so reporting this. 

• image bloodyvalentine:
    image afloggie:

Be careful buying it on a website like Amazon. I am an authorized Pure Romance rep and I am offering 40% off all orders til the end of the week, so if you want to place an order PM me.

Nice job with the plug. I'm so reporting this. 

Thanks.

• I will do the same...

take your wares and go away

• I am not trying to plug here but I am also a Pure Romance consultant and I would always recommend ordering your Coochy from a consultant(any consultant you want) because we do often run better deals or specials where you can get products that complement Coochy at a discount and if you end up having a problem with it that can likely work closer with you to find a solution.
    Me: 27 DH: 34 Married since July 26, 2011 Dx: T1 Diabetes @ age 12, 4/17/12 A1C 6.5 "All Clear" from doc to get pregnant! TTC #1 since 4/17/12
  • image liancart:
    I am not trying to plug here but I am also a Pure Romance consultant and I would always recommend ordering your Coochy from a consultant(any consultant you want) because we do often run better deals or specials where you can get products that complement Coochy at a discount and if you end up having a problem with it that can likely work closer with you to find a solution.

My thoughts exactly. I didnt post my website or anything so I am not sure why some girls got all worked up.