Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ugh...still nauseous... when will it stop?

Anyone who has had the crud lately, chime in please....

After my (possible spider-bite caused) neck infection and random virus (that felt like, though tested negative for) strep of the past couple weeks, I am *still* nauseous. 

(Possible TMI Warning)

I'm not doing the full-on toilet hugging all day, but feel nauseous 90% of the time.  I've been actually vomiting 2-3 times daily since probably Monday.  I thought the nausea was related to the ibuprofen (my lower back is also out & in severe pain) but I've had no pills today and am still nauseous, even vomited.   I've also been incredibly drained of energy - I actually drifted off while LG was in his chair watching a movie.

So, anyone who has had the random virus / crud lately... how long did your symptoms last?

PHOTOS REMOVED

Re: Ugh...still nauseous... when will it stop?

• It seemed to last a full week for both DD and DH.  DD vomited off and on for a few days.  Even now, almost 2 weeks later she still sometimes tells me her tummy hurts, or will wince/cry and grab her stomach.  DH never vomited, just had a really upset stomach, but it was a week for him too.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was puking all Monday night, pretty lousy yesterday.  Stuck to crackers and ginger ale yesterday. Ate a sandwich today. Still not up for eating whatever I want, but don't feel nauseaus all day long.

Just thinking about little G here, but no chance you're PG, right?

• image schoolsoutbride:

Just thinking about little G here, but no chance you're PG, right?

Lord, no.  I can't even imagine that right now.  Indifferent

Plus, I just had AF 2 weeks ago.

PHOTOS REMOVED

• You are so freaking pregnant!
    ~Dana & Horace~*~Married July 10th, 2006~
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Photo courtesy of Ann Goldenberg Photography