Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

PDXers again

Lorne got a bug up his butt about going up 395 the whole way to Washington and then playing in the snow on Snoqualmie Pass before we get to Seattle.  (It's only, you know, a 90 minute drive if we want to go play in the snow once we're in there, but whatever. He wants to go ON THE WAY.) Will anyone be around when we head back south on Dec. 28th?

Re: PDXers again

• I vill, I vill! 

And since other PDXers will be looking at this thread, what the heck does it say underneath the Portland Oregon sign now?  It used to say Old Town, but now there's something else down there and I can't effing read it.

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Sweet! Oh good. I was all, "Look, if no one will be in Portland for us to stop and hang out with, we're not going to play in the snow. I want to see friends, dammit."

• I'm here too... well Vancouver but its really just North Portland.  Big Smile
  • No. :( I won't be back until the 6th. POOP.

And no, Vancouver is NOT north Portland. Quit clogging up the freeway just so you can pay less income tax.

The poster formerly known as PDXPhotoGrl
  • Ho, please.  You did not just claim that Vantucky is part of North Portland.
  • Oh it's on now. Cali is about to show you how North Portland throws DOWN.
    The poster formerly known as PDXPhotoGrl
  • wait this includes a stop in boston, right?
    [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/fc6xeb.jpg[/IMG]
  • image mashedpotato:
    wait this includes a stop in boston, right?

Wrong Portland, Mashed. 

I should be here. And probably ready to light myself on fire to get away from the inlaws. Yay!

I have an OMSI membership if we need somewhere indoors to go. 

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • Pretty sure OMSI is the best part of Portland. Just saying.
  • Pretty sure I'M the best part of Portland.
  • image scienarasucka:

No. :( I won't be back until the 6th. POOP.

And no, Vancouver is NOT north Portland. Quit clogging up the freeway just so you can pay less income tax.

Hahaha, Love It!  (its all about the no sales tax)  Embarrassed

Love Portland on the weekends but I'd need some major $$$ to cross those bridges for work.