Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Alright, I know this is getting old for you all, But....

I'm new here! Husband joined the Air Force, is leaving for bmt in Feb. Sorry if I ask a lot of questions!  Thanks!

Re: Alright, I know this is getting old for you all, But....

• It's always nice to meet someone new. I'm Joyce my H is Air Force as well. Welcome to the board there are alot of nice ladies here and they give some of the best advice I have ever seen or heard.
  • Hey! welcome. Check out the FAQs in my signature, it may answer some of them!
    image Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
    I changed my name
  • Welcome!  I'm Kristen, and I work part-time and volunteer on base. H is AD AF, and we have a monster dog that you can see in my sig. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself! 

• Jilly- Thank you so much! there is a lot of information to process but it will DEFINITLY help me out a lot!

Kristen- you do have quite a large puppy there! He's a cutie though!!

My name is Erica, I work part time and go to school part time for veterinary technology. H and I have a little black and white kitten, his name is Jake Smile

• Welcome! I am Brandie, DH is ADAF. I am going to school full time right now, I am late to the game on that, but it's okay as long as it get's done.

Stick around, there is an amazing group of people here. 

• Welcome!
    I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
  • Hi!  Did your H sign on with a guaranteed job or will he find out while he's at BMT?
    Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • Welcome.  I'm also a Newbie that just came out recently.  DH is a Marine.
  • He is going with an open mechanical