Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Post your random fact here

2»

Re: Post your random fact here

• image modb1rd:
    PDXria, Wales?

Is a principality. 

The poster formerly known as PDXPhotoGrl
  • image lindsayll:
    If you lick the underside of a banana slug, your tongue will go numb.

Spoken like a true Northwesterner.

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Hedgehogs are lactose intolerant.
  • image CaliopeSpidrman:

image lindsayll:
    If you lick the underside of a banana slug, your tongue will go numb.

Spoken like a true Northwesterner.

I'm not not licking toads...

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • red heads are more likely to have a gluten intolerance.
    11/11/11 = 5 years. Woah!
  • image lisaiesha:
    red heads are more likely to have a gluten intolerance.

Also they have a higher sensitivity to pain. This doesn't mean they're wimps, they actually hurt more. 

The poster formerly known as PDXPhotoGrl
  • The scientific name for trytophan synthetase is

methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucyl phenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyl lysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenyl alanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisol eucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartyl threonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartyl alanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenyl alanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolyl threonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonyl prolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamyl methionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysyl histidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucyl leucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenyl alanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenyl alanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalyl glycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalyl prolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanyl arginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginyl valylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinyl prolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucyl leucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycyl arginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginyl alanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginyl arginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidyl leucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginyl alanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanyl glycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysyl alanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycyl alanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisol eucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucyl glutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyl lysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysyl alanylalanylthreonylarginylserine. 

Updated September 2012. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • The insulting slang ?kiss my ass? dates back at least to 1705.
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • Your earlobes line up with your nipples. 

Now, everyone go look in the mirror and report back.

• The G in g-string stands for "groin".
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • image mgarlits:

Your earlobes line up with your nipples. 

Now, everyone go look in the mirror and report back.

I can't wait to get home! 

• Kevin Bacon has a really big Wang.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo" is a grammatically correct sentence.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • The distance between an alligator's eyes in inches is equal to its length in feet.

We, we like to party.
  • I learned this weekend that porcupines cannot in fact shoot their quills. I also learned you can feel an armadillo's heartbeat through its shell (I got to feel one!)

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/ao51eb.jpg[/IMG]
  • image scienarasucka:
    There are no countries that start with W.

West Xylophone! lol

Too much kids music.

http://tmbw.net/wiki/Alphabet_Of_Nations

• There is a party in my pants.
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2ivjh92.jpg[/IMG]
  • About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it.  don't know if this is true, but ewww - toilet water splash

American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served first class.

A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside. ::marks hippo off Christmas wish list::

Svetlana Pankratova has the world's longest legs, verified as measuring 51.9 inches.

The world's longest fruit snack record was set in Canada - 300 ft.

My dog smiles with his tail. aka smailing.

• My cat's breath smells like cat food.
  • There are 10 human body parts that are only 3 letters long (eye hip arm leg ear toe jaw rib lip gum).

• Not all Snapple facts are facts.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • image Irishgrl417:
    Not all Snapple facts are facts.

Say it ain't so!

My faith in humanity (and bottled beverages) is still secure though, as long as Nantucket Nectar facts are really facts. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...