Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Gift help for 20 yr old girl

Our neice is 20, in college, living in an apt with roomies.  Typically we give cash plus a small gift.  Last couple of years it's been nice beauty products, I think last year was a Burt Bees set. 

I asked her at Thanksgiving what she wanted for x-mas and she said she didn't know, so we'll probably stick with cash and small gift again.

I feel bad giving her the same small gift of beauty products and want to branch out a bit.  I'm coming up with zero ideas. 

Anyone have anything good?  Would a scarf be ok? 

Re: Gift help for 20 yr old girl

• Starbucks gift card? Something cute for her apartment? Jewelry? A scarf could be nice too!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How about a cute scarf, hat or mittens, earrings (Nordstrom's BP department has the cutest, cheapest earrings, like under $10 or American Eagle too), a necklace....I am trying to think of little things that I would like as a 20 something not too far out of college! Hope this helps! 
    [img][/img]
  • Gc for Sbux is the best. I gave my teenage nieces scarves from Gap 2 yrs ago and they were a hit. 

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/35cev4m.jpg[/IMG]
  • starbucks cards, iTunes cards, scarves are always nice as well.