Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hi groomz

Be late night with me

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy

Re: Hi groomz

• Hi Mod.  I've got a glass of wine and I'm not quite ready to pass out.  But keep in mind it's later night here than it is there.

I saw your post yesterday or the day before about your East coast friend.  I'm really sorry that you lost him.  I lost a friend about 2 years ago who I didn't keep in touch with as much as I would have liked to.  I'm pretty sure this was the couple you were going to put me into contact with when I was adopting, and clearly you thought very highly of the two of them.  And I really believe that wherever he is, he knows that.  And now I'm going to stop being a downer.   Did you know that Michael Vartan's penis is almost as big as Kevin Bacon's?

3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Will you settle for me? I'm waiting for Taylor Kitch (Tim Riggins) on Kimmel. He's so hot. I never remember him in hot actor polls though. He flies under the radar. I'll be first in line to see the Friday Night Lights movie though and I don't even like football or know anything about it. 

I love listening to medication commercials at this hour. The lists of possible side effects crack me up.

Im out of beans and going through some kind of withdrawal. I'm giving myself one more bag of beans tomorrow to last me through the weekend and then we go to Jenny. Sad about the beans- I'm going to have to put the bean dispenser into storage. All to have a smaller ass by spring. In the name of total vanity... I told the cupcake lady today so she didn't think I was jumping ship to somewhere else. Had to tell all my dealers I'm going straight. It was hard man

• Yes that was them. Thanks your words give me happy and sad water leakage. 

Also I did not know that. What about Benjamin Bratt's?  Mr. Mod told me BB had to go off my free sex list because BB is no longer famous enough that the cache of the story is better than the betrayal of the cheating. What do you think of that? I was not happy about it. 

Book Review Blog

• TSD you could never be settling

Book Review Blog

• I don't think I've seen Benjamin Bratt's penis.  I think he should be off your list because he's a douche.  Did he cheat on Julia Roberts?  I'm a little out of touch these days.  But I remember him at the Oscars the year she won for Erin Brockovich, and on the red carpet, he wouldn't let her answer questions or really speak at all.  I didn't care for him much after that.  It was like she was in Sleeping with the Enemy all over again.
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • oh, and the obvious question, where can I find a pic of his junk.  Was it in a movie or a tabloid?
  • Have not seen his junk. But if this works yummy.  http://wetmen.provocateuse.com/show/benjamin_bratt 

Book Review Blog

• Benjamin Bratt's face looks off to me. Kind of rodent-like. 

• I think he looked better in the face when he was a little less in-shape.

Book Review Blog

• image TSD:

Will you settle for me? I'm waiting for Taylor Kitch (Tim Riggins) on Kimmel. He's so hot. I never remember him in hot actor polls though. He flies under the radar. I'll be first in line to see the Friday Night Lights movie though and I don't even like football or know anything about it

I love listening to medication commercials at this hour. The lists of possible side effects crack me up.

Im out of beans and going through some kind of withdrawal. I'm giving myself one more bag of beans tomorrow to last me through the weekend and then we go to Jenny. Sad about the beans- I'm going to have to put the bean dispenser into storage. All to have a smaller ass by spring. In the name of total vanity... I told the cupcake lady today so she didn't think I was jumping ship to somewhere else. Had to tell all my dealers I'm going straight. It was hard man

Yes!

Me too (about going to see it, and our lack of love for football).

And, you crack me up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic