Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Kids books I shouldn't read

Why are there so many books for kiddos seemingly designed to make moms cry!?

I bought Bear of my Heart during a pregnancy hormone induced sob-fest in the book isle at Target - I still can't make it through reading it without full on bawling.

So of course while picking out some books on Amazon today, I stumbled into Love You Forever, a book which I can't even bring myself to buy because I KNOW it will mess me up - and then I started clicking on the  "readers who bought this also looked at" section (or whatever it is called,) and 10 minutes later I am trying to figure out where my sub-standard mascara all went and digging for the emergency Visine.

SOB.

Why do they do this to moms?  The books are so achingly sweet that I can't resist, but then I can't bring myself to actually read them to Cooper because he doesn't deserve to have to use his mobile canopy as an umbrella in his crib at night to sheild him from his mother's waterworks.

:::shakes fis:::
dammn you, books!!

Potter the Wonder Doggie, and Todds_kid, Cooper :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Spirit of Power
Eat, Drink, and be Keri

Re: Kids books I shouldn't read