Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FB hilarity

My in laws are the crazy kind of republicans who believe pretty much the exact opposite of everything that I believe.  My sister in law has this as her FB status right now:

"WHAT A CROCK OF Bull..... We can't say Merry Christmas now we have to say Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree, it's now called a Holiday tree? Because it might offend someone. If you don't ike OUR "Customs" and it offends you so much then GO HOME. I will help you pack. You aren't worried about offending ME, are you? They are called customs and we have our traditions. If you agree with this please post this as your status! I AM A PROUD AMERCIAN CITIZEN... MERRY CHRISTMAS. Do you have what it takes to repost this? God IS Christmas and a part of my daily life. "In God We Trust." Amen"

It is taking every ounce of willpower that I have to not post the comment "Um, YOU'RE JEWISH!!"

Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
www.focushunting.com

Re: FB hilarity

• It's about time those damn Jews started fighting for their right to say Merry Christmas

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • You must reply: Happy Hanukkah.
    We're kind of going out.
  • image boxerfan:

It is taking every ounce of willpower that I have to not post the comment "Um, YOU'RE JEWISH!!"

Fight the urge to not comment.  Please post that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got an email forward from my MIL the other night about "boycott the new forever stamp! It celebrates a Muslim holiday! Tell them you only want American stamps! More stupid ignorant words!"  It was a freaking stamp from zazzle.com.
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • I would reply with all sweetness and light, "Aw, SIL, I think some people just want to use Happy Holidays so that people of all religions, including Jewish people like you, can feel included in the festivities!"
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • image _Fenton:
    I would reply with all sweetness and light, "Aw, SIL, I think some people just want to use Happy Holidays so that people of all religions, including Jewish people like you, can feel included in the festivities!"

haha please post this. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Should I put a sign that sas "G-d is Christmas" in front of my menorah this year?  OY!  Please comment on her status wishing her a Happy Hanukkah!
  • Gosh, and all this time I thought "customs" were based in more than just national origin. It's a good thing she's around to let me know I'm wrong. Merry Christmas everyone (even if you don't celebrate it based on your religious customs)!
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2ivjh92.jpg[/IMG]
  • Oh God, please please post it?! Consider it an early Chanukah gift to me.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • If it was someone in my own family, I definitely would, but I just can't bring myself to start sh!t with my inlaws.  Those family vacations are stressful enough as it is.

It's so tempting though. 

Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • I like Fenton's approach..."bless her heart" without saying it.