Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Favorite iPad/iPhone apps?

I'm in a rut. Help.
I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy

Re: Favorite iPad/iPhone apps?

• zite, boggle,

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Ooh, I'm going to stalk this post because my iphone is being delivered today! Weeee!
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • these are the ones I have:

-Globe and mail

-facebook

-the weather network

-flixster (movie reviews)

-urbanspoon

-cineplex

-PS Express (photo editing)

-LIGHT (flashlight)

-Scan

-allrecipes

-Angry birds

-Fruit ninja

-Jeopardy

-Instagram

-iPeriod

-LinkedIn 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • RedLaser

Shazam

FatBooth (not free but totally worth the dollar)

WordLadder

• Sky Burger is my new favorite game. I'm 12.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Words With Friends
  • Ones i dont remember being listed above:

ESPN

BeejiveGT (gchat)

Pinterest

Elfster

Pandora

Zillow

Netflix

Kindle

Redbox

Flikr

Runkeeper 

Groupon

iGroceryIQ (let's you share a combined grocery list with other users) 

The weather channel 

• Words with Friends

Hanging with Friends

IMDb (after WWF and HWF, probably my most-used app. I can't watch a movie without it)

LoseIt

Hipstamatic

I use Twitterific for Twitter, but apparently TweetDeck is better

Yahoo Sports (better than ESPN's app)

• And WeRule.  It's a stupid game but I'm hopelessly addicted. And also sad that Coley got rid of her iPhone and therefore doesn't play it anymore. 
  • I am hilariously awful at HWF. It's bad.
  • imageBobLoblaw:
    Sky Burger is my new favorite game. I'm 12.

OOOOH, I used to play this a ton. Then I fell out of love because I could never quite make it to the moon. I got soooooo close, though.

• For "fun" apps, I like doodle jump, comedy scene it, backwords.  I also love skee ball for some reason.  I assume of course you have Twilight Trivia and Fashion Sketch and the cookie making app.  Remember when you found my cookie with your face on it?  Ummm....Pictureka and PhotoHunt are great ways to pass the time with your spouse or a friend.  
  • The cookie with my face on it was the funniest thing ever. EVER. And I totally have all of those apps except Fashion Sketch! I forgot about that one...