Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I die

2»

Re: I die

• I would spell it "Alasdair".  You know, because it's edgier.

We, we like to party.
  • You are cute.  My bottom was not nearly as pert when I was pregnant.
  • You look great!  Alastair was one of the many Scottish names I couldn't convince Fran to consider for a boy. 
  • image HappyTummy613:
    You are cute.  My bottom was not nearly as pert when I was pregnant.
    I think you are looking at the photo backwards. 
  • You are very cute.

Can I suggest the middle name Cookie? 

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • That baby goes by the stage name Shurcock Holmes.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • image KristenBtobe:
    That baby goes by the stage name Shurcock Holmes.

God, I love you!

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • image KristenBtobe:
    That baby goes by the stage name Shurcock Holmes.

You have slew me dead, Kristen.

I like the sound of Eliphalet. I don't think anyone should name their kid that, but the sound pleases me. Maybe I spent too much time saying it when I worked at the historical society and political museum in college. They both had Eliphalet Chapin chairs.

Eliphalet. It's like an elephant with epaulets. 

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • image salimoo:

Eliphalet. It's like an elephant with epaulets. 

It's no Wilburforce but it has a nice ring to it. But I have a rule that I need to be able to pronounce my kid's name without hesitation.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • I can't believe it's been 22 weeks already.

I met a woman named Albus the night of Halloween. I wanted to say to her "As in Dumbledore?" but figured she has heard that a lot so I stopped myself.

"If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it. Don't be mad when you see a knit cap won it. If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it."- Fenton

• I think you should spell it Alicedare.  Plus it has the added bonus of working for a girl, too.

What's holding that baby's bowtie on?  Is it just tucked into his neck roll?  Fashion tape?  Chewing gum?  Super glue?

• he's gonna get slimed.

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/fc6xeb.jpg[/IMG]
  • I had such a crush on Alastair from YCDTOT. 
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • me too, cali.
    [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/fc6xeb.jpg[/IMG]