March 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]not.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Only 4 months to our 1st year anniversary!

I still can't believe it!
image image image Emily and Dan 03-15-2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Only 4 months to our 1st year anniversary!

• it has passed SOOOOOOOOOO quickly, do you think more girls will come back to chat?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope so...there were so many of us!
    image image image Emily and Dan 03-15-2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • it really had come up so quickly! Anyone have any good 2nd HM plans or anything?
  • We are planning on going to Gatlinburg TN and renting a cabin in the mountains. This is all pending my MIL who was put on Hospice 2 weeks ago! :(
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey girls! good to see you all! I cant believe its almost been a year~ that is crazy. it just flew. We are going on a trip in Mid Jan to Florida and the Bahamas. We are also starting a tradition of renewing our vows at different places and putting the pics in an album. anyways, hope you girls are well, so nice to talk to you again!!!
  • Time has gone by sooo fast!!! I can't believe it's almost been a year!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi everyone! I lurk now and than. Time has really gone fast.  We are going to Vegas and will be renewing our vows there.  My husband wants to have another wedding every 2 years.  Not with as many people though maybe no more than 25-50 people.  So soon I will start the planning process all over again.