June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

"Oh, we're that house"

I bought mini play-doh containers for the trick or treaters tonight.  DH was not impressed.  His comment was, "oh, we're that house."  You know, like the houses that give out pencils and anything else non-candy related.  I will probably give a piece of candy out too, but I like the play doh idea and it actually was less expensive than candy.
image Thanksgiving, 2011 Amanda & Joe, June 28, 2008 Blog of Randomness BFP 6/10/11; Missed m/c at 5wk6d; D&C 7/18/11, Triploidy BFP 11/24/11, please be our sticky baby pregnant

Re: "Oh, we're that house"

• When Kayleigh's old enough to TOT I would love for her to get that. Kids only need so much chocolate and candy. Plus pencils = school but playdoh = fun time!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Here comes #2! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would have loved Play-Doh! We're "those parents".......we don't do Halloween.  Everyone has been on us that we are depriving B.  Of what exactly, they aren't sure..but we are depriving him.
  • I would have loved Play-Doh! We're "those parents".......we don't do Halloween.  Everyone has been on us that we are depriving B.  Of what exactly, they aren't sure..but we are depriving him.
  • I love that idea! My mom has always given out pretzels, so we were always "that house" too. :-)
    Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    "A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Play-Doh would have been awesome to get!  And like posted above, definitely not in the same vein as pencils & erasers, although I kind of liked getting those, too.  Ha!
    BFP July 11, 2009 ~ C/P July 15, 2009
    BFP 11/25/2009 ~ Blighted Ovum Discovered 12/10/2009 ~ Natural M/C 12/24/2009
    BFP 3/29/2010 ~ EDD 11/25/2010

Sawyer Marshall ~ November 16, 2010
  • Play-doh is way cooler than candy!