Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**larzhope**

image larzhope:

4-what restaurant do you want to go to for your b-day? our favorite is Elliott Bay Pizza  right by our house in Mill Creek/Lynnwood

we are neighbors :)

this place is yummy. i'm not usually a bread fan...but i eat it...but i LOVE the bread in their subs.

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.

Re: **larzhope**

• That's awesome!  We've been living in this area for about a year (moved from Redmond so we could afford to own) and we LOVE IT!  H is from Chicago and Elliott Bay has the best deep dish we've found.  Plus H is starting to get into beer a bit and this place always has a different selection.  The owners now know H by name he is in there so often.. haha!
  • h and i have been in lynnwood-ish area for sometime (me for 25+ years, him for 13ish years) and we never knew how much we could love it. we bought our house 2 years ago...we are up the hill on 164th near the new fred meyer so everything is SOOO convenient...the fred meyer wasn't there when we bought, and we LOVE it!

• Some days we wish work was a little bit closer, but that is our only complaint (and DH wants a 3 car garage and a bigger backyard, but we make it work).

I love how close everything is, and I love all the shopping options in Lynnwood.  We are off of Bothell Everett Highway and 180th, but when we carpool to work we park at the church that's at 164th and I-5

• image larzhope:

Some days we wish work was a little bit closer, but that is our only complaint (and DH wants a 3 car garage and a bigger backyard, but we make it work).

I love how close everything is, and I love all the shopping options in Lynnwood.  We are off of Bothell Everett Highway and 180th, but when we carpool to work we park at the church that's at 164th and I-5

yeah, i definitely feel you about the bigger yard...we have a 3 car garage though, and we love it...even though we only have 2 cars haha. we have a LOT of stuff i don't know how we accumulated so much stuff in the two years we've lived here...we both moved out of our parents house when we got married, and we FILLED this house. it's crazy.

• That's funny, H and I just helped some friends move a few weeks ago and we were just talking about how much crap we've accumulated now that we've got a bigger house to put it in and how thankful we are that we (hopefully) won't be moving anytime soon.  DH wants to be able to put the mower/storage in the 3rd car spot so he would be totally jealous of you guys, but we're currently scoping out storage boxes that we can put in the backyard to stick the mower in there.
  • image larzhope:
    DH wants to be able to put the mower/storage in the 3rd car spot so he would be totally jealous of you guys, but we're currently scoping out storage boxes that we can put in the backyard to stick the mower in there.

i'm jealous your yard is big enough for a storage box.......it's a trade off haha.

• image jennlin:

image larzhope:
    DH wants to be able to put the mower/storage in the 3rd car spot so he would be totally jealous of you guys, but we're currently scoping out storage boxes that we can put in the backyard to stick the mower in there.

i'm jealous your yard is big enough for a storage box.......it's a trade off haha.

yep, it totally is.  It was such a reality check moving out here and buying a house.  If we would've purchased our same house (we built, so its new) in michigan/midwest, we would've had about an acre, and we would've paid only 1/3 of what we paid out here.  I'm so thankful every day we have good jobs and can afford it, but it is such a different lifestyle.