Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: Clicky: TN

• I don't think I've mentioned the nest in particular (I have talked about theknot in real life), but some of my friends know about my "internet friends," lol.
  • MH makes fun of me...some of my friends know I frequent a board, but I don't say which one.
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • My friends think its funny, mostly because I am divorced.   Smile

• image MiniSteph:
    MH makes fun of me...some of my friends know I frequent a board, but I don't say which one.

DH makes fun of me too, lol 

• i think because i've known the core group of these girls for a few years now, H doesn't think anything of it.. but i think my friends thought i was weird at first meeting up.

i met mudpuddle the first time on friday and i told H i was meeting a friend from tn. so he didn't think anything of it. afterwards i was saying we had a good time and i was excited to finally meet her and he was like, what, i thought you said she was your friend??? well she is, i've known her for years.. i've just never hung out irl. lol.

i think my friends are kinda jealous that i met all of you girls wedding planning and we've sorta just kept talking. :)

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • I didn't feel weird about TK b/c it was for a purpose, but I feel silly about TN.  I will refer to things to IRL friends and I'm always like, someone I know said...  It's silly.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image jennuinne:
    I didn't feel weird about TK b/c it was for a purpose, but I feel silly about TN.  I will refer to things to IRL friends and I'm always like, someone I know said...  It's silly.

why though? we all became 'friends' while planning our wedding.. should we just not be friends now since we're married? (i'm trying to talk you into not feeling silly, lol!) i've noticed you said that you don't want to come to gtgs because you feel silly too. do you feel like you wouldn't really get along with any of us? i like you. lol.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • image emyinpink:
    I don't think I've mentioned the nest in particular (I have talked about theknot in real life), but some of my friends know about my "internet friends," lol.
    This.  If the site had a different name i'd feel less silly, but saying 'the nest' ('the bump,' etc)" sounds a bit ridiculous.

image snowflake54:
    My friends think its funny, mostly because I am divorced.   Smile
    Everyone needs a "nest," even if they don't share it with someone :)

EDD 9/24/13 BabyFetus Ticker
    Best sound ever: baby's heartbeat! (Heard @ 10w1d)
  • image sarack:

i think because i've known the core group of these girls for a few years now, H doesn't think anything of it.. but i think my friends thought i was weird at first meeting up.

i met mudpuddle the first time on friday and i told H i was meeting a friend from tn. so he didn't think anything of it. afterwards i was saying we had a good time and i was excited to finally meet her and he was like, what, i thought you said she was your friend??? well she is, i've known her for years.. i've just never hung out irl. lol.

i think my friends are kinda jealous that i met all of you girls wedding planning and we've sorta just kept talking. :)

pretty much this exactly. if i didn't already know most of you IRL, i don't think i'd have as much fun on here.. and by having so much fun it's helped us "meet" other girls we really like too...i think the nest is awesome.

and yes, all my IRL friends are jealous or my TK/TN friends...because i "spend so much time" with them.....time = time at work, lol.

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.