Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

f/u my trip to nyc

so my nyc trip was fun.. and i brought a few things back with me.. and apparently some one in brooklyn kept my debit card info somehow and has been using it racking up a ton of charges..

i use my personal acct only to put money in and buy myself things once in a while. today i went to starbucks and bought something. my bank called me because some one also used my card today in brooklyn.. and they've been using it for the past week or so.. i had no idea.

its a pita and after its all over, i'm closing this acct. boa can kiss my fat asss.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: f/u my trip to nyc

• That sucks! I'm sorry to hear that.

Also boa sucks, I'm glad I'm longer banking with them.

Glad to hear your trip was fun! I've been once, had a great time!

Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Your trip made me want to go back to NYC.... This still makes me want to go but also to tell BOA to suck it.
  • image therickson:
    Your trip made me want to go back to NYC.... This still makes me want to go but also to tell BOA to suck it.

Me too. I would love to go and stay for more than two days. See more Broadway shows.

Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • yeah.. i've always had boa.. and h has always had chase. we got a joint chase acct.. and i hate it.. so we opened an account with a cu and i'm excited about that. waiting on debit cards and such and hopefully after all this crap clears up, we can be free of boa and chase altogether! :)

also, now that i'm not in nyc, i liked it a lot better. i just really loved brooklyn.. and some assshole got me and i just feel super bummed. it just puts a bad taste in my mouth. i know it can happen anywhere.. but it just sucks it had to happen on vacay.

• sorry, i hope this gets cleared up. i've heard debit cards are harder to "fix" than credit card issues...i've (thankfully) only had my cc info stolen, and i had no problems from chase. good luck!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • image jennlin:
    sorry, i hope this gets cleared up. i've heard debit cards are harder to "fix" than credit card issues...i've (thankfully) only had my cc info stolen, and i had no problems from chase. good luck!

boa will give me all my money back.. but it jus really sucks.

• That sucks!  I'm all about CUs.  In our house, BOA is BOC (bank of crap).  I had so much trouble with them when i had an acct there.  Resolving it will probably be easier b/c you are closing your acct.  Good luck!
    EDD 9/24/13 BabyFetus Ticker
    Best sound ever: baby's heartbeat! (Heard @ 10w1d)