Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm off...

... I'm going to find something to entertain myself with, more so than just sitting around. To much sitting today and my back is starting to bother me..

Have a good evening ladies! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
#1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
#2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
My Blog

Re: I'm off...

• Good night!
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • good night!

i'm too lazy to find something else to do.. i'm randomly replying to posts..

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Hope you have a great night!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image sarack:

good night!

i'm too lazy to find something else to do.. i'm randomly replying to posts..

I went and worked on some sewing projects, because I had to cut fabric and I could do that standing, no more sitting for me Smile I got one figured out (I messed up on my sisters car seat cover, and had to piece it together because I couldn't get the same fabric anymore.) Then I cut fabric out for two more car seat covers. Now tomorrow is going to be spent sewing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog