Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

wfd??

i'm soo hungry. and feeling bad. i really want take out.. or a homemade pot pie.

h has a weird schedule this week so he's sleeping..

what are you having??

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: wfd??

• I still don't know... Some friends are going to come over for a "game night" tonight and the hubs is going to pick up some quick and easy apps... I am thinking that will be dinner. We are also going to have some drinks - yea drinks!
  • Meatballs, fried potato's, and corn/peas
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • image therickson:
    I still don't know... Some friends are going to come over for a "game night" tonight and the hubs is going to pick up some quick and easy apps... I am thinking that will be dinner. We are also going to have some drinks - yea drinks!
    so you'll be wearing clothes right??? :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • I almost wearing real pants!!! Leggings... That is about as good as its gonna get =)
  • our friend just messaged DH to see if we want to go out to dinner. considering traffic is god awful tonight and DH likely won't be home until 8:30, I think we'll likely do that and go somewhere close by. Otherwise takeout for sure. It's raining. Lol.
  • DH just got home after a 2+ hour commute from Renton. I ordered Zaw pizza and have cold beer ready, seemed to be the most appropriate dinner to watch game 7.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image karimychel:

DH just got home after a 2+ hour commute from Renton. I ordered Zaw pizza and have cold beer ready, seemed to be the most appropriate dinner to watch game 7.

Will it be as interesting as last night though? 

• image therickson:
    image karimychel:

DH just got home after a 2+ hour commute from Renton. I ordered Zaw pizza and have cold beer ready, seemed to be the most appropriate dinner to watch game 7.

Will it be as interesting as last night though? 

Maybe not as interesting but unless they tie it out...someone wins! I think both teams have put their heart and soul into this series.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic