Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*therickson*

Saw below you're planning a Russia trip in 2013 - why then? What do you guys plan to see? 

It caught my attention because we're going to Russia in the Spring and everyone thinks we're crazy! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: *therickson*

• It all started with us going to Vancouver in 2009, then London in 2011... We are going to all the Olympic cities the year before the olympics are there!

Silly I know but 2014 (a year early to go during the World Cup) will be Brazil

Then 2017 South Korea - this will be a short visit then Thailand!!!

We are going to go to

Sochi

St. Petersburg

Moscow 

What about you? 

ETA: I have just started researching... I am totally excited about it! 

• That's awesome! I was in Koln, Germany during World Cup in 2006 and it was insane! When we were in South Africa last year we saw some of the venues they did for World Cup and it was insane. 

We're actually going to Lithuania, Latvia and Russia. In Russia we'll only be doing St. Petersburg and Moscow. 

• Oooh, we are looking for a few destinations to add in to that trip. I will have to look into those. Have you booked flights yet?
  • We're going with a group through KPLU - the NPR station. That's who we went with to S. Africa as well. They have their agent take care of all the hotels/most meals and airfare. 

What I know is we're flying from here to Lithuania - then hitting Latvia - then St. Petersburg and an express train to Moscow.  

• That sound so great! I will be anxiously waiting to hear about it!