Trouble in Paradise
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Help deciding where to go for Thanksgiving

So fi and I both have a week off at Thanksgiving and are looking at places to go for the week but I really dont have any ideas. Is there enough snow to go skiing in Colorado or Tahoe?Anyone have any destination ideas? We prefer to stay in the States. I know it will be crazy busy because of the holiday travel but it  he cant have more than 2 days off in December so Thanksgiving it is.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/90xcaw.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Help deciding where to go for Thanksgiving

• Thanksgiving is the traditional opening holiday in Tahoe. Of course, the weather has it's own plan. The Farmers Almanac is predicting a wetter-than-average November for CA, and even if there's no snow there's other fun stuff to do nearby.
  • I know you said no international, but you might want to check it out. I went to Paris for a steal over Thanksgiving. They don't celebrate it, so there's no holiday fare increase.
  • Just don't travel on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. That's the absolute WORST travel day. I once got stuck in traffic in PA for 8 hours trying to get back to college on that day. 
  • What do you want to do? Do you definitely want to go skiing?
    I agree with everything that muddled said. You should listen to her. -ESDReturns
  • Where are you coming from?

Someone mentioned international travel - - maybe Mexico, the Caribbean, or Canada? 

• We are kind of up for anything it doesnt have to be skiing but i thought that would be a good option for a change of scenery. I think the main idea here is just a change of scenery for us but I dont want to end up stuck somewhere because of a snowstorm or something crazy like that.

I am starting to look at options around Tahoe, thank you Fuss. 

• May I suggest the Northeast?  ;)
    - namaste mothafockaaaas - image
  • image BeebeeEater:
    May I suggest the Northeast?  ;)

Seconded.

I agree with everything that muddled said. You should listen to her. -ESDReturns
  • Just FTR, vacationing in Tahoe will put you a scant 4 hours away from Baby Fuss.
  • image fussbucket:
    Just FTR, vacationing in Tahoe will put you a scant 4 hours away from Baby Fuss.

This is becoming a huge factor for me. I want to see your child, i am in love with him!

• CT!!!!
    image "Evolutionary game theorists...ignoring beebees on the nest since 2005"
  • image Pinkplasticdoll:

image fussbucket:
    Just FTR, vacationing in Tahoe will put you a scant 4 hours away from Baby Fuss.

This is becoming a huge factor for me. I want to see your child, i am in love with him!

If arranged marriages were acceptable in American culture I would totally arrange a marriage between Joaquin & baby Fuss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker