Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

To my unknown NSA,

The exchange is now over so If you still lurk here, I hope everything is okay. The card you sent me talking about you and your DH sounded so much like my DH and I so I was hoping to get to know you more. I'm not upset if something happened that prevented you from finishing, but I wish you would have let someone know so I could have been reassigned someone else so I could have enjoyed this from both sides. 

~Erin~
proud pagan
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: To my unknown NSA,

• I'm sorry your NSA wasn't as good an NSA to you that you were to me! I hope if you do the next round you get a great NSA. Again thank you for everything. I can't wait to make those muffins. I will surely let you know how they turn out.
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • Aww, I am sorry whoever had you didn't follow through with their commitment :( 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am sorry to hear you are on the same boat as me, i havent heard anything since the beginning <3
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • This post made me sad...
    Baby Girl Lennon born sleeping 6-18-11 Baby Boy Anderson born healthy and happy 8-17-12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It totally stinks when that happens.  I've participated in NSA twice and it happened to me both times.  The first time, my NSA sent me a card w/ a pack of stickers and I never heard from her again.  The second time, my NSA asked me a couple questions on Elfster, sent me a package, and then I never heard from her again.

I feel like I sound greedy and selfish when I say I'm disappointed.  I don't think I've been the best NSA ever, but I certainly didn't ignore mine! 

Sorry you're dealing with it, too.  =(
    TTC since Sept. 2011
    DX: MFI
    IUI#1 8/2012: BFN
    IUI#2 9/2012: BFN
    IUI#3 10/2012: BFN
    IVF#1 (2 embryos transferred) 1/2013: BFN
    IVF#2 (2 embryos transferred) 5/2013: BFP!!!  EDD 1/24/14
    Beta 1 (5/17) - 66.8 Beta 2 (5/21) - 341 Beta 3 (5/27) - 2771
    1st u/s 6/7 - measuring right on track at 7 weeks with 144 bpm!
    1/20/14 - Our sweet girl joined our family!
    Lilypie - (AERO)

My Local Nestie Besties: JenniferLuvsCandy, MABride0808, thecuddleeffect, MrsHo1030
  • I'm so sorry this happened.  I wish whomever had them as their NSA could have known and skipped over them and sent directly to you!  I guess we don't know until it is too late.  Sad

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

image image
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sorry to make everyone sad! Maybe in the future I'll try another one that has more regulars in it. I definitely had fun on my end!
    ~Erin~
    proud pagan
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was your original NSA. I sent the first card. But then I had to back out because of financial reasons. I hoped Greylove would reassign you to someone great and I'm sorry they were a bit lacking. She did reassign you to someone, but I don't know who.  I really wish I could have continued but I couldn't spare the extra expense.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC buddies with MrsTRAV and KayLaVi2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image blueloo123:
    I was your original NSA. I sent the first card. But then I had to back out because of financial reasons. I hoped Greylove would reassign you to someone great and I'm sorry they were a bit lacking. She did reassign you to someone, but I don't know who.  I really wish I could have continued but I couldn't spare the extra expense.

Yes, I did get the original card and after that she did reassign me to someone else who didn't let her know. Financial reasons are totally understandable! 

~Erin~
    proud pagan
    BabyFruit Ticker