Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I was elfed today!

...while I was at work.  I had a rough day today with some patients so it was a wonderful surprise to come home and find my package waiting for me. 

I recieved copies of Delores Claiborne and Outlander (so excited to read this book!), some dark purple nail polish, a bottle of black candy apple body lotion, and some fun things I have never seen before from Canada--a copy of Chatelaine magazine, some popcorn, and Smarties (which are very unlike the American version of Smarties.  They have chocolate in them, so they are much better, IMO).

Thank you so much, Moroccojade.  You rock!!  Big Smile

Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Re: I was elfed today!

• Totally NBR, but I am Canadian...what are American Smarties if they don't have chocolate in them? I knew you guys didn't have smarties, but I didn't realise you had a different version.
  • imagefabk:
    Totally NBR, but I am Canadian...what are American Smarties if they don't have chocolate in them? I knew you guys didn't have smarties, but I didn't realise you had a different version.

Ours are just these little powdered candies. They really don't even have much of a taste. I'm totally intrigued by Smarties with chocolate in them now.

Brittany (brittk0486)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• imagebrittk0486:

imagefabk:
    Totally NBR, but I am Canadian...what are American Smarties if they don't have chocolate in them? I knew you guys didn't have smarties, but I didn't realise you had a different version.

Ours are just these little powdered candies. They really don't even have much of a taste. I'm totally intrigued by Smarties with chocolate in them now.

We call those Rockets! Smarties are awesome. If you know a specialty candy store that sells british candies they should have smarties (real onesWink)

• imagefabk:
    imagebrittk0486:

imagefabk:

We call those Rockets! Smarties are awesome. If you know a specialty candy store that sells british candies they should have smarties (real onesWink)

They are good too!  I may or may not be eating them for breakfast as I type this... Stick out tongue

• imagefabk:
    imagebrittk0486:

imagefabk:

They are good too!  I may or may not be eating them for breakfast as I type this... Stick out tongue

• I had some homemade candies with my breakfast this morningEmbarrassed. We were given a whole bunch at a wedding last weekend and I just want them gone out of my sight!

• I'm so glad the package arrived safely...  especially after your rotten day.   And you liked it!  Yay! 

I could go for some Smarties right about now....  (The chocolate kind.  ;)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (sGpn)

• I'm completely fascinated by the idea of Smarties with chocolate in them.
    imageimageimage