Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Can't run the Hot Chocolate 5K

I'm frustrated and need to vent. I registered for this race back in August, thinking there was no way I would have school/research interferences so late in the year. Wrong. My adviser is sending me to a professional conference in Philly that week, and I won't be back until 4 hours after the race is over on Saturday.

The registration fee can't be transferred, either. MH is still going to run, but I'm bummed I can't run it, and I feel bad that he's going to be by himself when were planning on doing it together.

*Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog

Re: Can't run the Hot Chocolate 5K

• That stinks!

Make sure he picks up your race swag...I ran the race in Chicago last year, they had pretty nice zip-ups for swag (although mine didn't fit and I gave it away).

~~run.around.aroo: The Life of the Wannabe Runner that Lives Inside Me~~
  • That really sucks! I'm sorry! My sister and I were recently going to run both of our first races together, but I ended up injuring myself.
  • image blndsnbrdr:

That stinks!

Make sure he picks up your race swag...I ran the race in Chicago last year, they had pretty nice zip-ups for swag (although mine didn't fit and I gave it away).

This is why we're still going to train together, so he'll go run it and get my swag bag :)

*Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog
  • image blndsnbrdr:

That stinks!

Were the arms too short? I ran in Chicago last year with a few friends and it's a problem for all of us. :(

Great refreshments though.

• Take it out on your advisor and go for a 5k jog during the conference!