Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

totally forgot how much I love

The Sing-Off.  For reals, it's totally amazing to me and I feel like these people have real talent.

In other news...

- the neti pot is amazing if you haven't tried it before

- so much sinus pressure!  I kind of want to die

- this weather is awesome!  I wish I felt better and could enjoy it

Re: totally forgot how much I love

• wow cool!  also, I feel like this is maybe one of the only shows where I don't want to gag listening to the judges feedback - it's not sappy or mean-for-good-tv *cough simon cowell cough*.  Also, they actually give serious/helpful critiques (most of which I don't understand, which means it's probably real, lol).
  • I love the Sing Off! It makes me wish, desperately, that I had joined an a cappella group in college.

My favorite groups so far are Deliliah and Pentatonix, and I just found out that a guy I know (my baby sister's friend from HS) is the Pentatonix's percussionist. I thought he looked familiar.

image Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I saw commercials for this not too long ago. I don't know where I saw them either, because we don't have a TV. But it look AMAZING!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • I've been meaning to watch this, but I keep missing it. When is it on?

And, netti pots freak me out. There's something about putting water up my nose that gives me the heebie jeebies. 

• image uwhuskygirl:

I've been meaning to watch this, but I keep missing it. When is it on?

I actually don't know, lol.  I've just been watching it on hulu (like everything else these days).