Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Honest and true - Swamplandia!

I am kind of digging it. Has a Geek Love vibe.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy

Re: Honest and true - Swamplandia!

• I think I'm going to pick it up from the library tomorrow and spend the weekend reading, so hopefully I can participate this time.

• Just picked my copy up at the library today. I'll be starting tonight. I was a bit apprehensive because of what others were saying but this gives me hope.

Unlessssssssssss, you're just saying that to get me to read the book. I will not be made a fool!

"If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it. Don't be mad when you see a knit cap won it. If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it."- Fenton

• Geek Love was super divisive at my book club, and I am not very far along but yeah has kind of a dark Geek Love vibe so far.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • I'm still reading it because I'm bad at quitting.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I haven't started yet, and we have a really busy weekend. I'm going to try though.

I'm still pissed that the stupid roadtrip from hell kept me out of the HFS discussion. I had things to say, yo. 

• Geek Love haunted my dreams. Is this one as dark?
    image Josephine is 4.
  • I am about halfway through and I think I like it.  It is very Carl Hiasson-esque to me, and I know I have to be in the right frame of mind for it, which i am right now.
  • I'm about 75% done and I'm starting to like it more.
    image Mabel the Loser.