Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

seattle nestie employment clicky

[poll]
♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.

Re: seattle nestie employment clicky

• I work for myself, often less than 35 hours a week, sometimes a lot more.  The number of hours I work doesn't necessarily translate into what I make.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • there's a typo in here because i'm careless:

i work more than 45-55 hours a week at a primary job

should say

i work 45-55 hours a week at a primary job

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • I work 24 hours a week at my job. I'm perfectly happy doing that although I wish I could stay home.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • I work about 45 at my primary job. I also am always looking for something else.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I work less than 35 hours a week... umm a lot less! I clean houses on two days. One takes 2 hours, and the other takes 3-4 hours.

Then I'm also a consultant for a scrapbooking/cardmaking company so that helps make a little extra money and I sew for a local children's and baby boutique. But those hours vary.

So if I "work" a total of 8 hours in a week that is lots! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • I'm not working, and not really looking for work, but I do volunteer about 25 hours per week and I'll be starting on some projects with my trainer soon. :) This is my kind of happy. I'd like to work more at some point, but I'm not in a rush.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image LegalBritt:
    I thought you were an attorney at the AG's office for some reason.

I was a public defender for a long time.  I started my own practice a year ago and do criminal defense and appeals.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Currently not working, and kind of sort of looking. I'm taking a CNA class right now, so getting a job is not a top priority until I finish. I have, however, seen a few openings that I would rather have than a CNA job. *sigh* Complicated-ness.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books