South Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...Stick out tongue

Ok so Mondays are not usually my favorite day of the week but I have to say with all the aches and pains in my body, I've been a happy camper this morning. DH and I have really been trying to finish the house downstairs and let me tell you, I came close to losing my mind. Poor DH was working long and hard all weekend to try and finish up everything. I painted the bathroom wall, after the tiles where layed down, grouted and dry. We set the granite down to the vanity and installed it once again. Plumbing complete and today just need to hang the mirror.

The kitchen was completed last Thursday but continued cleaning it with water and vinegar to get all the excess grout marks off. DH installed the new sink, faucet and garbage disposal yesterday. I have to say the kitchen looks amazing. Now all we need to do is paint this week and install the under mount lighting. Finally all this will be done before my father comes into town. Goal almost complete.

To put the icing on the cake, I had to weigh in today and I'm so happy to know my success is continuing. I'm even more motivated now to exceed my 20 pound mark before heading to PR. I've always been happy in my own skin but I have to admit that this is the best gift I could ever have given myself. Thanks for letting me share my joy ladies. Beer Cheers! To a happy Monday ladies.

Re: I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it

• Wooohooo to you for the weight loss, Jessie! That is EXCELLENT! And another for the progress on your home. Sounds like you had a very successful few days.

Go ahead and pat yourself on your back.... Stick out tongue

[img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/GJ6jm4.png[/img]
    [img]http://lb5f.lilypie.com/iysim4.png[/img]
    My little sweethearts...
    [IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/melanieg79/fb8e0923-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Photo Courtesy of YapOriginals.com
  • Thanks Mel, the weight loss has been a huge challenge but I'm not giving into any temptation what so ever. With no kitchen to cook in for 2 weeks, you can only imagine my struggle everyday for dinner. I was grilling up a storm in the back. Chicken, turkey burgers, you name it. Need to fit into the cute bathing suit for our cruise in December also. Just curious, are you still trying the WW plan or no? lol You don't have to answer if you choose not to.
  • That's GREAT Jessi!  I'm raising my protein shake to you!  You'll definitely surpass your goal before PR and I know that's a good thing, cause there are tons of yummy things to eat over there!  Mofongo anyone?  Mmm-mmm!

Looking forward to seeing the completed home pics!  Estan acabando ustedes! 

Angie Yes

• Woo Hoo for the weight loss, that is GREAT!!! :) and although tiring it is wonderful when you work hard to fix your home and you see the end result.

Its all for the better my dear!

Happy Monday!!

• jessi

i'm so happy for you!!! you go!!! great on getting the improvements done too...

i can't wait to finish some at our place! 

i look forward to seeing some new pics!!!

• I promise to post updated pics very soon. Thanks again ladies.
  • Congrats Jessie on your house renovations and of course your great success on WW! You will look fabulous when PR and Cruise come by! Beer Cheers!
  • I am so happy for you. All those things are quite a large amount of accomplishments. Good luck and best wishes with the rest. Keep us updated and defianlty take before and after photos of everything. (including your weight loss progress)
  • Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see the home pics.  & uhmm must I say SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!!!! Paradise here's a lil' taste of whats to come in a month.
  • That's wonderful!  Congrats on the house, and keep up the great work!!!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Congrats on the house and the weight loss. Send some of those weight loss good thoughts my way :>  Can't wait to see the pics.
  • Congrats on the weight loss, and I can't wait to see the house pics, I'm sure it will look fabulous.
  • You go girl!  Congrats Jessi on all the accomplishments!  20 lbs is a lot to shed.  I can't wait to see pics of the completed work.  I'm sure everything looks amazing.  Big Smile
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers