Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: *Sadlebred*

• Nate Zukas is a great guy! I know him through racing. He makes some gorgeous bikes. I think he's doing a wonderful thing by donating a portion of the proceeds from this custom frame to the Tisdale family! I'll put it up on Southeastern Cycling. Maybe someone will buy one.

I can't believe how much money the benefit ride raised! It's amazing! Johnathan was obviously loved by so many people....

• Thanks, that is nice of you to share the article. 

I know that often times after someone passes away people tend to immortalize them in maybe a more grand fashion than they probably deserve but honest to God, He and his wife are 2 of the best people I've ever met.  I have known them for years, way before his tumor, and they have always been one of my very favorite couples.  But once he was diagnosed with cancer it just blew me away to see the grace and dignity that they were able to maintain right up until the very end, after it even. 

I don't know if you've ever read his Carepage journals but some of the earlier entries are pretty inspiring.