Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tuesday Confessions

i confess the only thing that makes me feel better about a friend being PG is that she's been sick the entire time. so it makes me less jealous.

Re: Tuesday Confessions

• i did not expect this to be the confession that gets me shunned Stick out tongue
  • image askmetostay:
    i confess the only thing that makes me feel better about a friend being PG is that she's been sick the entire time. so it makes me less jealous.

being pregnant isn't all it's cracked up to be!  I'm not one of those women who love being pregnant. 

I confess I get overly annoyed at the posters on my birth month board who get their panties in wad anytime someone complains about something pregnancy related.  Apparently complaining means that you don't appreciate the fact that you were lucky enough to get pregnant and stay pregnant. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image UGADawg8:

image askmetostay:

being pregnant isn't all it's cracked up to be!  I'm not one of those women who love being pregnant. 

I confess I get overly annoyed at the posters on my birth month board who get their panties in wad anytime someone complains about something pregnancy related.  Apparently complaining means that you don't appreciate the fact that you were lucky enough to get pregnant and stay pregnant. 

yeah...i think she thought she'd be all rainbows and unicorns about being pregnant...and it ain't happening.  i think DH is now even more scared of me getting pregnant...cuz he will be miserable if i'm miserable, lol.

that sucks about your month board, i HATE girls like that...not every single complaint is a personal affront to everyone who's ever had a hard time having a baby. sometimes...it's just a complaint.

• It's difficult when you really want to have a baby and someone close to you has conceived! The desire to be a mother is such a primal urge, of course you are going to feel jealous!

So, I'm new to this board...can I make a confession here too?