September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How I met your mother......

Ok, so who watches this and might be able to clear something up for me???

Josh and i watched it last night and we both were a little confused.  Last week, the first episode showed barney's wedding and ted telling a story.  The second episode was about Marshall running naked.  Then last night's episode was about lily's pregnant boobs (yes I know these had more going on than what I just listed.)  J and I were both confused!  Did they ever show the rest of barney's wedding??  Like who he married???  Did we miss something???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How I met your mother......

• I haven't watched any of this season yet, but I don't think they did.  I saw a thread over on the Entertainment board yesterday talking about how people want Barney to end up with Nora, so they must not have finished it.  I'm thinking it's because Ted is supposed to meet the mother at Barney's wedding, right?
    Vacation

Vacation
  • image sunshine_day_dreams:
    I haven't watched any of this season yet, but I don't think they did.  I saw a thread over on the Entertainment board yesterday talking about how people want Barney to end up with Nora, so they must not have finished it.  I'm thinking it's because Ted is supposed to meet the mother at Barney's wedding, right?

But in the end of that episode, Nora realizes she doesn't want to date Barney. 

I'm cornfused as well, but I don't think they finished Barney's wedding.  Wasn't it like a flash forward instead of a flash back?  So I'm sure they'll re-visit it.

• image brew311:

image sunshine_day_dreams:
    I haven't watched any of this season yet, but I don't think they did.  I saw a thread over on the Entertainment board yesterday talking about how people want Barney to end up with Nora, so they must not have finished it.  I'm thinking it's because Ted is supposed to meet the mother at Barney's wedding, right?

But in the end of that episode, Nora realizes she doesn't want to date Barney. 

I'm cornfused as well, but I don't think they finished Barney's wedding.  Wasn't it like a flash forward instead of a flash back?  So I'm sure they'll re-visit it.

Yeah, that's why i was confused.  I was glad when I was sitting there last night all confused and then J said something about it too. Then I felt I wasn't going crazy.  I'm liking the season so far, but I'm not liking all the jumping around to flashbacks, flashforwards, etc.  I have a hard enough time staying caught up in present day! Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The end of last season ended with Barney's wedding, which is happening in the future.  The new season opened in the same place with Lilly coming into the room and the bride needing to talk to Ted.  That's all that has been shown from Barney's wedding. 

So you haven't missed anything, we still don't know who Barney marries, or who the mother is......

Anniversary Vacation
  • I stopped watching last year. I just wanted them to produce the freaking mother already. Let's go.
  • image stephaniem1977:
    I stopped watching last year. I just wanted them to produce the freaking mother already. Let's go.

I only watch the show sporadically, but I agree - how have they dragged this out so long?  I originally liked the premise, but it's starting to annoy me.  If this guy is really telling his kids the story, it is taking WAY too long, with too many tangents and inappropriate details (for your kids).  I mean, I get that it's a TV show and all, but I would prefer if they had just made it a normal show and dropped the whole story-telling aspect (obviously they would have to change the name), because I like the characters and most of the story lines, just not the over-arching theme.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers