Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: good morning

• Good morning! Is it Friday yet??? Confused

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • image GardenPeach:
    Good morning! Is it Friday yet??? Confused
    Yes
  • image ReadytobeMrs.B:
    image GardenPeach:
    Good morning! Is it Friday yet??? Confused
    Yes

Yes Yes

Morning, All.

I took yesterday off b/c my cousin was visiting but now its back to the grind.

Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Good morning. I'm glad it's not Friday yet.  I have a test on Friday and I'm getting nervous.
  • Morning!!  Yesterday we discovered a squirrel had babies in our attic. . . . not cool trying to one up me!!!  =)  Also not cool that it's going to cost us a lot of money to get them all out. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image UGADawg8:
    Morning!!  Yesterday we discovered a squirrel had babies in our attic. . . . not cool trying to one up me!!!  =)  Also not cool that it's going to cost us a lot of money to get them all out. 
    who are you using to get them removed? we had squirrels twice last year...
  • image ReadytobeMrs.B:
    image UGADawg8:
    Morning!!  Yesterday we discovered a squirrel had babies in our attic. . . . not cool trying to one up me!!!  =)  Also not cool that it's going to cost us a lot of money to get them all out. 

that sucks....BUT it does remind me of this allstate mayhem commercial

• Good morning.

I saw that last night Land's End had the swimsuit I've been wanting on sale ($25 down from $80), so I ordered it and a few others in various sizes. Even with a discount code and free shipping, I still spent $275! At least it's just a temporary expense. I'll return any that are too big right away and keep the smaller ones until just before our cruise in January. With returns "at any time," why not? :)

• image ReadytobeMrs.B:
    image UGADawg8:

We haven't decided on who yet.  We have a quote from Tru Tech but we also have Squirrel Removal of Atlanta and Attic Kings coming out to give us quotes.  Tru Tech indicated it would be around $600.  My H called Northwest and they gave us a ballpark of $1000 so we didn't even ask them to come out. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image UGADawg8:

image ReadytobeMrs.B:
    image UGADawg8:

We haven't decided on who yet.  We have a quote from Tru Tech but we also have Squirrel Removal of Atlanta and Attic Kings coming out to give us quotes.  Tru Tech indicated it would be around $600.  My H called Northwest and they gave us a ballpark of $1000 so we didn't even ask them to come out. 

YGEM