Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

manic monday

best and worst parts of your weekend!

Re: manic monday

• Best: Going a BBQ at a friend's house and seeing another friend that was in town & staying with them. Having dinner with my photography mentor last night, 2 good bike rides, getting a ton of stuff done around the house, getting asked by a friend to do her maternity photos. I am looking forward to it!

Worst: DH coming with me to dinner last night. He was bored and let me know the entire time. Still having a ton of stuff to do around the house.

• Best: Music Midtown and getting to see the Black Keys! I'm at the Meadow at Piedmont Park so often that it felt like everyone was in my back yard.

Worst: the electrical on the stereo on Dh's car when out. :/

• best: georgia winning again, and seeing the lion king in 3D with my mom and sis...it was AMAZING!!!!

worst: DH had to stay up until 6:30 sunday morning working...i felt bad for him =(

• best - spending all weekend with my bff in florida!

worst - worrying about hubby the entire time!

• image ReadytobeMrs.B:

best - spending all weekend with my bff in florida!

her babies are ADORABLE. omg.

• Best: Running around like crazy, seeing tons of friends and both our families, and having some good times.

Worst: Having no time to just chill out at the house with DH - I just want a day at home to clean/re-organize/veg!!

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • image askmetostay:
    image ReadytobeMrs.B:

awwww!! that's so sweet! they are pretty cute!
  • image ReadytobeMrs.B:
    image askmetostay:
    image ReadytobeMrs.B:

awwww!! that's so sweet! they are pretty cute!

Yes!! I was JealousE of your FB posts!! 

"HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • Best - catching up with movies and the DVR. SATC2 was just as bad as I had heard. Letters to Juliet was really good. We're looking forward to next week's Doctor Who and hoping things don't stay as they currently are with certain people.

Worst - not doing much else! DH had a tournament that kept him out all day Saturday and we didn't do anything productive yesterday at all. We're in "broke" mode because of some D*C purchases, paying off our cruise next month, and waiting for some health insurance claims to be filed/reimbursed. 

• Best - Enjoying dinner at The Albert with DH and another couple. The food was great (pumpkin cheesecake for dessert [insert drool here] and he's excited that he found a place to watch Yankees games. Plus we found out that they're pregnant! So happy for them!

Worst - Working on a paper for school. I'm soooo tired of school....

• Best - My cousin was visiting this weekend from Denver and we all had a good time hanging out with her. My sis, BIL, me and cousin went to the Aquarium on Sunday and had a lot of fun there. MrB ran 21 miles on Sat (he's cray-cray) and was very happy with his time/pace.

Worst - My DH had that database rollout this weekend (the reason we had to move the WDW trip) so he had to work late Fri, til 11PM on Sat and he was just not a happy camper this weekend. A.F. showed up. Late. By 3 days.

And I STILL don't have my car back. Maybe today. Angry Broken Heart Super Angry GRRRRRRRR.

Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker