September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm bored.

And frustrated by work. And damp cause I stupidly went outside in this rain.

So let's entertain:

*What's your least favorite mode of transportation? And why?

*If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what for?

*If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

*What would you name the autobiography of your life?

*What was your first job?

*Where's Waldo?

My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: I'm bored.

• *What's your least favorite mode of transportation? And why?

Bus? I am in bfe so we mostly just have cars, or bike if you're in town. Some city buses but nobody really uses them.

I find snow parties are the funnest. Sledding and that kinda thing.

I have no idea.

This is what crazy looks like...

I worked in a greenhouse. Fun fact: I have never worked anything relating to food. Fast or sit down.

*Where's Waldo?

That little guy gets me everytime but E can find him in seconds!

• *What's your least favorite mode of transportation? And why?

If I had to pick it'd probably be train/subway but that's not really an option where I live now. I'll go with bus but I never take it. However, I don't think it's ever on time which would really bother me.

80's party for my birthday but probably my 30th or something.

Mary Poppins. I love her. She rocks. The End.

Either Live, Laugh, Love or Everything happens for a reason. 

Tax paying job? Working at a theme park while in college.

*Where's Waldo?

In my closet (I have a red/white striped long sleeve shirt that reminds me of him.)

[url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/ttb3b0e.aspx[/img][/url]
  • *What's your least favorite mode of transportation? And why? Umm...unicycle.  But seriously, I would have to say the public bus.  The people suck, it takes forever because it stops every three feet and takes weird twisty routes, and it's always muggy and gross.  Edit: someone reminded me - it's also NEVER on time.

*If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what for?  A dinner party, for eating.  this is the ONLY kind of party I throw.

*If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?  Ugh, I dunno.  I'm having a really hard time coming up with enviable characters in pretty much any book I've ever read.

*What would you name the autobiography of your life?  Overcaffeinated and underpaid.

*What was your first job? Babysitting, but if you mean 'real' job, waitress/barista at a small cafe.

*Where's Waldo?  Singapore.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image thatjessie:

I worked in a greenhouse. Fun fact: I have never worked anything relating to food. Fast or sit down.

I haven't either. Not even at the theme park.

[url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/ttb3b0e.aspx[/img][/url]
  • *What's your least favorite mode of transportation? And why? Probably bus. Because it takes so much longer?

*If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what for? Some sort of themed party.  I'd love to throw some sort of Mad Hatter's Tea Party.  I don't have any reason to do so.

*If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Some sort of kick-ass female.  I picked bad questions cause I don't have an answer.

*What would you name the autobiography of your life? So Over.Dramatic

*What was your first job? Ice cream store.  Sometimes I miss it.  But I can scoop a perfect cone, and decorate cakes.

*Where's Waldo? Under there.
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers