Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Kindle users - I figured it out!

Borrow books from your local library via Kindle

I can't figure out how to do this from Fulton or Dekalb County yet (Cobb doesn't have overdrive). It still says coming soon but hopefully very soon. If you figure it out before I do, please let me know. Thx!

I figured it out for Fulton County!

Click Advanced Search (top left) then under FORMAT choose Kindle and put in a search term or just click SEARCH and all the books available in Kindle format come up. If a book is available it will say "add to cart" next to the Kindle icon (you may want to check the box next to "only show titles available"). Add the books you want to your cart, then click "Checkout" and "Get for Kindle" next to each book. It will take you to Amazon.com where you will click "Get Library Book" and it will be delivered to your Kindle just like any other book Big Smile

Re: Kindle users - I figured it out!