September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Rather than taking over the daily check in....

This is all baby related, so sorry to those of you who aren't into all the baby stuff.  But I had to share.

I just wanted to inform you all that if you hear on the news that the entire state of Wisconsin has disappeared, it has probably be swallowed up by my GIANORMOUS belly button.  I noticed last night that my cute little belly button has become a cavernous hole that the neighborhood children could get lost in.  I'm convinced by the time this kid makes his appearance, he could probably just do so through my huge belly button rather than the land down below.

Sincerely,

The woman who's belly button is slowely eating the rest of her body. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rather than taking over the daily check in....

• and mine is slowly disappearing. I still have an innie but it is very shallow shallow belly button.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
  • I have this fear that when the belly button pops out, that it hurts.  I'm a freak, I know.  But I don't think I'm going to have to worry about this at all. 

P.S.  When are we going to see some cute belly pics of you??  Or are there some up on FB that I've missed?

• Mine is disappearing, like Xtine's.  I used to have a really deep innie, and it's basically flat now, and very small.  H checks every day, convinced that he'll see it pop right when it goes.
  • There are none on FB I will post weither here or on r secert fb page. I am super bad at taking belly pics. Like I've only took like 1.

I stick my finger in my belly button everyday to see if it's still an innie

• My belly button is getting pretty shallow, too. It'll get flat, but I don't think it will pop - it didn't last time. And as someone with experience, it definitely doesn't hurt :) Mine looked bigger at first, too, but that's because your belly button refuses to budge for a while and eventually it starts to come outwards and it doesn't seem big anymore. I have all sorts of belly pics on FB, but I'd like to see some others too! Of course, this will only make me feel even bigger...damn second-baby-body! It'll be even worse next time, I'll probably show as soon as it happens lol. How is everyone feeling?? Does everyone have names yet? What do you have ready? Getting excited as we all get closer? :)
  • Holy crap, you guys.  Two ladies from my November FB group are in labor right now!  Well, one is def in labor (went from 4 to 7 cm in a half hour!) and the other is at L&D, thought her water broke.  They are both 34 weeks, though. 

I am so super excited to meet my little guy!  No more progress on names; H and I still plan to narrow it down to 3-5, and decide once we meet him. 

My BFF is throwing us a shower this Saturday, which I'm really looking forward to.  I'm bummed that most of my friends can't make it, but one is actually coming up from SoCal to be there, which is so super nice.  We've gotten some presents in the mail the past few days, which has exciting. 

We really need very little now to be ready.  Like, the bath, I guess?  Some towels?  I've got a ton of clothes, and the crib is up and we got sheets, plus baby will be in the bassinet first. 

• Our name is Brooke Kathleen, we had a girl name before we found out.

We are HUGE procrastators and don;t really have anything. We actually were talking about this last night we need to get a move on buying stuff. MIL said she would buy us our furniture and she is not coming to visit till the end of Oct so that we will be waiting. I am OK with that since we don;t have to buy it. I was waiting on my bonus and raise which will be retroactive from July 1 to use that money since it money I haven't budgeted for and seen but work is being slow with giving it too us.

November mom's in labor are a little scary meaning its super close.. I am ready to be done being pregnant but not ready for her to be here.

• There are people posting to TN while in labor?
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • Dats, we have a FB group now, but these are actually labor buddies posting the updates. The mom or husbands texts that person, who posts updates. Not a ton, but you are there for a while!
  • Ok, husband or mom posting updates to FB I get. I just know how worn out my SIL was during the whole process, and I can just imagine if she had the laptop or iPad with her during labor she would have thrown it across the room. My brother did post to FB throughout the long wait, and he texted me updates because I was working.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI