September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

wonderful wednesday???

maybe??  maybe not???

I'm ok.  My allergies are ridiculous this morning.  Last night i stopped to get oreos on the way home from work b/c that was all i wanted for dinner.  Yes, that was all i ate.  :-)  Thankfully i didn't eat the whole package! 

Little one was kicking like crazy last night.  I think he thought my bladder was a toy or something.  I kept having to pee.  I think it's way to early for that to be happening.  J was excited though b/c the kicks were hard enough for him to feel the baby for the first time.  Was nice to see the smile come on his face when that happened.  :-)

I must also say that I'm not happy with the new facebook layout.  WTH!?!?!  The postings from other people (status, pics, etc) aren't going in order and it's driving me crazy!!

Happy hump day ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: wonderful wednesday???

• Happy it's Wednesday.  Step and lift classes tonight at the gym.

On the way home last night, I stopped at Target.  I've been boycotting b/c the one by my old house is remodeling.  Found a different one and got lost inside for about 2 hours.  Saw the Missoni line (practically sold out), NMS, got some tanks, a new workout tank, socks and crackle polish from SH.  I got out of there for under $60 which is amazing since I was there so long.

Made a kick asss stir fry last night using ginger soy vinaigrette dressing.  So yum.  Have leftovers for lunch today.  Still no confession from the yogurt stealer.  I asked our owner if he happened to eat it and he said no, but if I want to keep stuff in his personal fridge I can.  He says he knows what it's like when you're trying to eat well/healthy/organic and to have a communal fridge doesn't facilitate that very well.  Whee!

Confession: the tanks I bought yesterday are maternity tanks.  Love the Liz Lange line at Target.  Basic tees and tanks fit me well (they're longer and stretchier).  DH about blew a gasket when he saw them tho. :p

• image moleson99:

I must also say that I'm not happy with the new facebook layout.  WTH!?!?!  The postings from other people (status, pics, etc) aren't going in order and it's driving me crazy!!

They are le suck.  Especially since I dive over super quick and have to dive back to work.  Not conducive :(

• Good morning. We got woke up way earlier than normal thanks to our contractor who is working on our driveway....good thing our driveway is right outside our bedroom window. This girl is exhausted.

Yesterday I did grocery shopping for the week, made cider glazed chicken and brown rice (Cooking Light), and made a giant pot of chili for lunch/dinners this week while we are both working (and just in case I have to feed my BIL who works for the contractor we hired). Today I am hoping to do more cleaning and do some baking that uses up some apples. 

• Brew- gettting out of target for only $60, you are an amazing women.. lol

Last night I ate the left over chicken parm from Monday night. I think it tasted better last night becasue the cheese a hard and yummy. I wish I had more than just 2 little pieces.

I have not notice the new FB layout..

Tonight is trivia hopefully I won't be in pain. Barstools are not ment for pregnant women and I hate sitting at a table.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
  • image Xtine22:

Last night I ate the left over chicken parm from Monday night. I think it tasted better last night becasue the cheese a hard and yummy. I wish I had more than just 2 little pieces.

Dangit now i want chicken parm.......right now!  It's 8:30am and i'm already thinking about lunch.  what's wrong with this picture!!! Stick out tongue

• morning, girls!  i am SO tired, had a work event last night for my conference and didn't get home until after ten.  walked the dogs and chatted with gerren and fell asleep around midnight.  was up at 6 to take the dogs out again and head over to work for another 15 hour day of meetings.  this is getting exhausting and old.  and it is only wednesday.

plus side: i got recognized for my work at the dinner event last night and received flowers from my boss and a spa day gift certificate. 

downside: i have not been able to run since sunday and will not be able to until tomorrow (if i have not died from exhaustion by then)

sidenote #1: i don't like the new fb for the same reason misty said

sidenote #2: i am sickened about the entire troy davis situation and literally feel ill about it. 

• I'm in a pretty good mood today.  One of my friends is defending her thesis today (Yay!!!!), I got the stupid package I was worrying about AND I freaking love the new bras I got, and I'm making venison chili and cornbread for dinner tonight.  So, a good day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good morning - not a fan of the new FB layout either. I'm working from home today, whoot! Was able to get a nice 4.2 or so mile walk with the dog (didn't feel up to running since her paws are still sore) earlier this morning. Last night, got home and made some potatoes and broccoli to go with the chicken in the crockpot. DH and I watched the Teen Mom finale, took the dog on a short walk and I went to bed at 10pm. The indian summer has definitely kicked in here and I'm ready for fall weather (I'm a four season kind of gal).
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image leolyns:
    DH and I watched the Teen Mom finale,

He actually watches it with you?!?!  I try to watch it when J isn't around (thank you DVR).  But if i'm watching in and he walks in, he might add in comments now and then.  I think if i wasn't around, he would sit and watch it alone- just doesn't want others to know about it.  :-)

• image shauni27:

plus side: i got recognized for my work at the dinner event last night and received flowers from my boss and a spa day gift certificate. 

That's awesome!!!  Way to go!  Jealous of the spa day certificate but I'm sure your feet could use some pampering after all your running you've been doing!

• image moleson99:

image leolyns:
    DH and I watched the Teen Mom finale,

He actually watches it with you?!?!  I try to watch it when J isn't around (thank you DVR).  But if i'm watching in and he walks in, he might add in comments now and then.  I think if i wasn't around, he would sit and watch it alone- just doesn't want others to know about it.  :-)

Yeah Greg cant stand the show. When I watch it he think I am contributing to the reason the girls are getting pregnant at 16. It's actually really funny his detest for the show.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
  • Today seriously feels like a big hump to get over.  Ugh.  Tired and sick, and sick of being tired and sick. 

BUT, you guys.  Apple announced it's announcing something on October 4th, which HAS TO BE the iPhone 5, and is also my birthday.  So that's good.  I can't wait to get it! 

• Hey guys,  I keep forgetting to come over here now.  FB is so much easier to post from.    I still can't post to here properly from my phone/ipad.  Sucks.

Nothing to report here.
    I have to report in for bridesmaid duty tomorrow.   Wedding is on Sat but the bride wants us to hnag out with her at the hotel/various dinners/mani-pedis over the next few days.  Should be an awesome time as I resolve to do as little work as possible over the next few days.

Congrats on your dinner recognition Shauni!

Man...I just replaced my iphone4.  I knew I should have waited. 

TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I need it to be tomorrow so I'll have my check and we can get a new tv for our anniversary. Speaking of, any recs? We're thinking LED but this will be our first flat screen (yeah yeah we're WAY behind but whatev) so suggestions are welcome.

I had a dentist appt this morning and it was at 9:30 so I would've been able to see one group and then leave and see another group if it didn't take too long so I just bummed around til it was time to leave and then just went to my 2nd school. But holy crapola, that baking soda spray mess they use is killing my mouth!

Busy day of back to back therapies...

[url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/ttb3b0e.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Just an fyi...to acheive pure mouth O...eat a Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kiss and follow with Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.
  • alright, i'm going to cave in just b/c i feel like i'm missing out now.  How do i get invited into the facebook secret group?
  • Moleson, YGPM.
  • btw, could someone who is facebook friends with me add me/invite me into the group.
  • Wonderful - no.  But at least it's hump day.

We took MIL out for dinner for her birthday last night.  I have decided she's much more enjoyable when it's just her and not SIL and the whole crew.  There's no fighting over the check (because we usually pay, but I digress) and because she's not trying to be the cool 50-something-but-acting-like-she's-30-something mom.

Tree guys came back to grind out the stumps today.  They called me at 10 am to tell me they were on their way and to please move any vehicles out of the way.  WTF?  I do work, you know.  Then our neighbors called to tell me the tree guys were spraying wood chips & dust all over our brand-new-4-day-old truck.  K was livid and left work to run home and ream them out.  No damage to the truck, but really?

And THEN, (TMI alert) I went downstairs to pump at lunchtime and the other pumping mom started lecturing me on how bad microwaves are and how no plastic is safe in the microwave and my son is clearly ready for solids and I'm going to miss my window if I don't start him soon and her husband won't let her have a microwave and would throw it out if she every bought one.  Lady, you have bigger problems than worrying about what I'm feeding my own kid...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. PersonalMilestone
  • image SusieQ1981:

And THEN, (TMI alert) I went downstairs to pump at lunchtime and the other pumping mom started lecturing me on how bad microwaves are and how no plastic is safe in the microwave and my son is clearly ready for solids and I'm going to miss my window if I don't start him soon and her husband won't let her have a microwave and would throw it out if she every bought one.  Lady, you have bigger problems than worrying about what I'm feeding my own kid...

um did she ride the crazy train to work or what?!?!?!  If we didn't have a microwave, I don't know if J would eat anything when I'm not home!! (Ok, the microwave and the pizza maker)

• Oy. So sorry I've been MIA. I was called in for an emergency sub job yesterday morning (young 5s) and now I'm here through Friday. Busybusy. I also decided to go buy a whole bushel of sweet corn to cook, cut off the cob amd freeze. W hoo. Lots of shucking, boiling, cutting and bagging last night. Ended up with about 25 servings for H and I to use throughout the winter. Otherwise, not much going on, just grocery shopping tonight and who.knows what else.
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]
  • image exictedbride:
    btw, could someone who is facebook friends with me add me/invite me into the group.

Can you PM me your name?  We might even be FB friends...I have a few that I can't connect to screen names Embarrassed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image LauraT25:

image exictedbride:
    btw, could someone who is facebook friends with me add me/invite me into the group.

Can you PM me your name?  We might even be FB friends...I have a few that I can't connect to screen names Embarrassed

sent