September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Moleson

Hey lady!  I figured I should start a new post as a page to you in case you don't go back to the thread.

For maternity clothes, I've found the best value stuff to be from Gap, and they're having a sale the next few days, another 30% off the already on sale stuff.  I think the code is GAP30 but I also think it's just on the website.  Anyway, there's a wrap dress on there that I have in 2 colors and that has totally grown with me since I got it at like 12 weeks, and the wrap sweater (I have it in the ballet-teacher pink), and I really really like their full panel work pants, but they're out of my size in the sale stuff.

Anyway, hope you're able to find some stuff to last you through the winter! 

Re: Moleson